It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa in shock over horror killings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Most recent story:
a 22 year old released under the president's amnesty raped a 94 year old woman.

Independant Online

Just like the police commissioner sentenced to 15 years for multiple charges served just 229 days of his sentence, before being one of 12 prisoners who received leniency because he is terminally ill and on dialysis. This same scumbag has also wiggled his way ahead of "normal" people to use the state dialysis machine, which can only help 20 people at once. So people who have been good citizens can die, while this scum lives on.

A lot of people accuse the anc of being stupid, a fair accusation given what we see. But when you read the recently re-written laws on medical parole, you'll see that even if selebi has a miraculous recovery in a years time, he never has to go into prison again. Same as zuma's financial advisor, shabir shaik, who escaped jail on medical parole, and now is so healthy he was recently caught threatening to beat people up.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Take these worthless pieces of sh!t out back and shoot them each with a 50. cal right in between the eyes.

We don't need people like that reproducing.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

damn they need to be shot. I wouldn't even take them back to their cells. I would after the verdict and their pleading guilty, just shoot them ASAP. Maybe give them a day to think about their mortality and how they threw away their lives. Why let them live?

edit on 27-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
And i actually forgot the onethta really has affected me, because this all happened around my neighbourhood, and i have a 15 yo daughter;

www.iol.co.za...

Now he has a lawyer, who has a plan to minimise his jail time. There are a lot of charges

Here's a short precis:
he kidnapped 2 girls, one jumped out the car and died. The other was repeatedly raped.
He kidnapped another girl, while her friend ran away, 3 hours later he had raped, suffocated and burned the schoolgirl.

There's a huge amount of racial tension in SA, everyone knows this. What people don't know yet is how the general "background" level of trauma is actually reaching critical dimensions. In the last 18 years south africans have been raped and murdered and robbed and road accidents and government incompetance and everything has changed people into serious shell shock victims. Kind of like london after ww2, only without any of the hope that londoners had at the time. Hope and a government that functioned.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I wish they'd bring back the death penalty. These scumbags will be out in 10 years as we all know. The big woo ha in the local news is the accused "Boeremag" members on trail for high treason, and everyone is missing the real tragedy...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
I wish they'd bring back the death penalty. These scumbags will be out in 10 years as we all know. The big woo ha in the local news is the accused "Boeremag" members on trail for high treason, and everyone is missing the real tragedy...

You know it. High treason while mcbride walks free.

Public hangings, and castration of rapists. Castration is the only thing that will work, and can be 100% within a decade. Any one found guilty of rape has his penis surgically removed and he can use a bag for the rest of his life. The youngsters currently thinking about using violence will change their thinking, fast.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Taxus

Originally posted by Taxus

How many times do you hear of murder cases of people boiling a freaking child!? I think only these kind of murder cases which are absolutely sick and disturbing should be an eye for an eye.....

Those were Gandhi's words, not mine.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join