It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Jumping In:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hello ATS & members.
I love ATS, have been visiting (lurking) for the last few years. The amazing insights of members & knowledge have given me so much enjoyment, sometimes fear, questions to ask & always induces the desire to learn more.
I am interested in many of the forums on the site but especially enjoy the Fragile Earth & Ancient Civilization threads. I have always enjoyed earth science, earthquakes, volcanoes, plate tectonics, geology. Enjoy watching history, science, weather, & discovery channels. I have a background education in science, have been a scuba instructor & boat captain. I am 1/2 mermaid & 1/2 pirate I tell my sons. Sure hope I will in some way be able to contribute to the discussion. I'm taking the Plunge.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekingDepth

SeekingDepth, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay here. The life jacket is right behind you grab ahold and we will pull you in
See you in the boards

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, look forward to seeing you on the sun deck....

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekingDepth

A Hearty Welcome to the high seas of ATS....very nice intro....

I look forward to meeting you in the forums. In my book, you've already visited another planet by being a scuba diver. The Ocean and what lies below her, fascinate me.

Des

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Welcome SeekingDepth

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hi & welcome to ATS! I, also, am a newcomer after months of lurking. I agree with you, reading all of these different threads truly plays with your emotions at times, but it quickly becomes an addiction. Can't wait to read what you bring to the conversation!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hello part mermaid, part pirate! WELCOME!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Welcome! Glad that you decided to join us!

Happy posting!

Peace and love

GST

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingDepth

Awesome perspective on life, so refreshing.

I was flattered to befriended by you, 'mermaid slash pirate'.

new topics

top topics

join