It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I can if theyre here in the physical

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

Can you do us a favor please. Take a picture of your front lawn, where the aliens sit. And tell us more about what they do on your front lawn. But please I want to see a real picture from you of just your front lawn with a better description of what happens there. What they look like, how they communicate with you, and just one topic you have discussed in detail. Also, how do they get to your front lawn?

Can you do that please? A picture with description of what happens?

edit on 24-7-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by snowspirit
I once had the most realistic dream that I was visiting Venus. I remember the ground was very hot in places and I had to watch where I stepped. Little tiny fires all around, lol

The SOL facing side or Cosmic facing side
SEEMS temps would change over a Venus day/year depending on your location

On an interesting note, many people who are abducted (not by the entities i am involved with, but other more agressive entities), the people are taken to venus, and yes they can survive there because they are out of body there.
Interesting you dreamt about venus, do you have any more memories of it?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Just one question, why didn't you wait to post here until you had the photos or other proof available?

But we already know why.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by snowspirit
I once had the most realistic dream that I was visiting Venus. I remember the ground was very hot in places and I had to watch where I stepped. Little tiny fires all around, lol

The SOL facing side or Cosmic facing side
SEEMS temps would change over a Venus day/year depending on your location

I remember night time. Mostly I remember it was set up like I was back in the 70s or 80s. Everyone seeemed to be from earth though. Like we had terraformed it. Cool dream though ....

I also remember going into a shuttle that reminded me of Virgin galactic (?), I think like the ones that Richard Branson owns, but next thing I was just there, no actual traveling memory
edit on 24-7-2012 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I know you can't take pictures of the aliens, but I'd like to see your front lawn please. So take the picture and share it with us.

Why you ask? I want to know you have a front lawn, you have a camera, you know how to operate a camera, you can upload pictures to your computer, and then upload to ATS.

These above areas become excuses later on when no pictures of an aliens show up. An OP will say they are having technology problems that turn out to be BS. So for the sake of all of us on ATS, let's get rid of a future problem and see if you can do a few basic things first with a picture of the "crime scene". (I'm not trying to be insulting but we've all been burned on ATS before with threads such as yours. And you don't have an avatar either, so maybe you don't know how to use the technology you claim to support your case).
edit on 24-7-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Still no pics...? Come on OP get on it!

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

This i am happy to say, they have agreed to, and it is only time before i will have on here proof that mankind is not alone.

You should have waited to post this thread untill you had the proof, now it just looks silly

I think we all know where this will end

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

In the HOAX BIN???
Say it aint so!!!!
If has aliens living with him, hes telling the truth, he says so!!!
/end scarcasm

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

I know you can't take pictures of the aliens, but I'd like to see your front lawn please. So take the picture and share it with us.

Why you ask? I want to know you have a front lawn, you have a camera, you know how to operate a camera, you can upload pictures to your computer, and then upload to ATS.

editby]

No problem will do so in morning
I am in the UK and its almost 10.30 pm, no light on the lawn

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Wouldn't humanoid aliens that walk among us, just look human?

I'm not understanding how pics would help...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Oh here we go again. Another day, and another post
claiming they are in contact with ET. Im sick of these
threads that make the subject a big joke.

Ecen if he does get a photo, i bet its just going to be two
normal looking females, and he will claim this to be evidence

Funny how these people who claim to be in contact with ET
never have information that would make us sit up and take
notice

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Oh come on dude! If you're going to fabricate a story, at least make it a little more entertaining! Two aliens just chilling out on your lawn? What are they doing, having a tea party? Or are they having a nice picnic? These type of posts used to be somewhat amusing, now it's just getting tiresome. No effort is put into these bogus stories anymore! Where have all the good story tellers gone? We used to have some outstanding pieces of fiction that were worth reading even if they were just that, fiction. Now all we have is BS stories about aliens having tea time on someones lawn.

I ought to write a BS story myself! I'm sure it would be better then this dren! I think I may write about how I'm room mates with Nessie (The happy go lucky dinosaur looking for love in all the wrong places), Bigfoot (The former football star that had to retire due to a torn ACL, but with a heart of gold), and the comic relief alien with a rather nasty addiction to probing.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

Originally posted by Jason88

editby]

No problem will do so in morning
I am in the UK and its almost 10.30 pm, no light on the lawn

Your not up north are you? I'm from the UK too

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

your right, this is going nowhere.
it's all over folks, nothing to see.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Great. For me, that will at least alleviate some future issues that are fairly predictable around this part of the Interwebs - the future issue being a technology challenged person has all the answers but can't share because of said technology challenges. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Sorry friend, if they are for real they are playing with you!

Not blame them, maybe they wish, you too!
They must doing some other important issues.

Please just tell us something realy new!
You got our attention!
Happy

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I would appreciate any kind of comment or criticism, and i would love to share my knowledge with the world. Thank you for taking the time to read this
edit on 24-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

Ok.

Your mentally unstable and need to get help very soon before you hurt someone.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Listen up . Dont F with us on this .If its Bs just come clean now and all will be forgiven
If its true then post the pic of your lawn in the morning as politely requested .
Swing away

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
A little info about the ets,

One male one female. The female is called Portia, the male is called Schneerson.
They are advanced entities, currently in human years about 500 years old.
They appear to several other people in the UK on a regular basis.
These beings have a large triangular craft that they use to travel around, but they can teleport short distances ie through walls, across rivers etc.

They are very tall, the woman is 6 foot 4 and the male is close to 7 foot.
They are humanoid in appearance but very light skinned, blond hair.
They wear leather garments, do not have `human needs` if i can put it that way, and they have nothing but pure love, no jelousy no hate no greed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join