It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Before you laugh and snicker at my title please hear me out.

I am probably more skeptical than any of you at the ufo / et phenomena.
Even though i know it is real, i laugh when people produce videos of blurry lights in the sky, or the countless predictions from the alex colliers which have never come true.
I have been, since the age of 30 (wont give my age but i am considerably older than 30 now), been in contact with two humanoid ets, who have taught me secrets of the universe, origins of mankind, and in recent months have stayed with me sometimes for 2 or 3 days at a time.
Whilst they dont sleep, they sit on my lawn and discuss words of wisdom between each other.

I have begged them to allow me to photograph them, and have told them that quite frankly if they want their mesage to get out, all they simply need to do is show up, appear to mankind, and if that isnt possible, to at least let me produce undeniable evidence of them.
This i am happy to say, they have agreed to, and it is only time before i will have on here proof that mankind is not alone.

I would appreciate any kind of comment or criticism, and i would love to share my knowledge with the world. Thank you for taking the time to read this
edit on 24-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
yeaaaaaaa ok.....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

I will say that I eagerly await this undeniable evidence of which you speak.

You'll kindly forgive me if I don't hold my breath, however.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
hello bernard, its been a while....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I am not here to pass judgement and I have read these kinds of stories before. Never with an actual "alien" living with someone and never turns out to be anything at all...But the premise it about the same.

That being said, I think myself and majority of ATS will want some kind of evidence. You said they will allow you to take a photo of them? If that is the case then do so and post it up on here. I will formulate a opinion on the matter after that.

-SAP-
edit on 24-7-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

link   
Hmmm..
cool then.
Looking forward to the pics.
Just noticed freshly registered today.. hope this doesn't disappoint and turn into the usual trolling!
edit on 24-7-2012 by Starcrossd because: added info

link   
Are you sure they are not illegal aliens who just want somewhere to camp.

remember to get them to smile for the camera...look forward to seeing the pictures

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

I will say that I eagerly await this undeniable evidence of which you speak.

You'll kindly forgive me if I don't hold my breath, however.

I agree with you, mankind have been in the dark for too long.

However the reason why even good ufo sightings are usually blurry etc, and are largely a dissapointment (genuine cases im referring to), are because of the energy surrounding the ufo, this creates a distortion and i know you have probably heard that before, but its the truth

link   
If you had any intent on this being a serious thread, you would post a picture in the first post, not bait other members with promises of future "proof".

All I'm going to say is, if you expect to be taken serious...you better be serious yourself.
edit on 24-7-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

link   
A brave post for somewhere like ATS. What kind of knowledge have you learned?
How about taking pictures of them at a very far distance or when they are distracted. Maybe you take a picture of something and "accidentally" include them?
edit on 24-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I have begged them to allow me to photograph them,

You have sleep overs with them, but have yet to 'get a picture'..?

I don't know what's worse, you waiting 20 posts to put this crap up, or me responding...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

remember to get them to smile for the camera...look forward to seeing the pictures

I see what you mean, no these are fourth dimensional extraterrestrials, from venus (and yes venus is inhabitable - just not in the human third dimension)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Could be interesting,i think sometime throughout history aliens or outer world beings have walked among us.i'm keeping an open mind on his.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Tell them they are taking too long to show us proof of their existence. We need to know now!! I would love to converse with an other worlder.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Threesome?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I am also curious as to what knowledge you have to share. I will await for further information, positive or negative.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
How are they in bed?

Can't wait for the pictures. PM me links to the more inappropriate photos you are able to get of these sexy ET's

link   

Originally posted by sopheruk
I have begged them to allow me to photograph them, and have told them that quite frankly if they want their mesage to get out, all they simply need to do is show up, appear to mankind, and if that isnt possible, to at least let me produce undeniable evidence of them.
This i am happy to say, they have agreed to, and it is only time before i will have on here proof that mankind is not alone.

I would appreciate any kind of comment or criticism, and i would love to share my knowledge with the world. Thank you for taking the time to read this
edit on 24-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

Gee, where have I heard this before?
Linda Dillon, is that you?
Is the Neptune going to come and pick us up for a two week-long trip?
Can we take photographs for proof?
Yes, yes, yes. Of course we can.

link   
If you did those known as the mib would be with you now

or some from their the ETs sector would be with you now after following them here to EA*RTH

if they are not into being exploited then you shouldn't

you also have to consider you may have put them and yourself in danger if not up on all the bio illnesses that can occur from species to species interactions w/o you all being STERILIZED YET

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

Originally posted by 12voltz

I see what you mean, no these are fourth dimensional extraterrestrials, from venus (and yes venus is inhabitable - just not in the human third dimension)

I once had the most realistic dream that I was visiting Venus. I remember the ground was very hot in places and I had to watch where I stepped. Little tiny fires all around, lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join