It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion Column: Blood on hands of Obama, Mitt and NRA!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Thank you, Tinker. And you voiced your opinion and stance in a very concise and understandable manner. It definitely broaden my perspective more. You made some good points. I starred you as well.

And yes my religion is irrelevant. But that's bigotry for ya. If I was a Christian saying these things, and I know many Christians who Biblically oppose ALL gun ownership, would my religion be thrown in my face? Probably not.

Again thanks for the coherent, respectful answer.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Second OWS is involved, the Liberals excuse to publicly defecate now got a lot more ugly and violent.

How is "OWS involved"? Even if he was a member of OWS, which is very much disputed right now, how does that make all of OWS involved? Did OWS send him out to do this? What you are doing is the same as when Democrats pounced on Loughner and claimed he was a Tea Party member.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

No, just on Obama's hands.

Colorado Shooter Active With Occupy Wall Street

Occupy Wall Street’s main website, OccupyWallStreet.org, has named Colorado Massacre Shooter James Holmes as an Occupy Black Bloc Member, which has been confirmed by Occupy Black Bloc researcher and expert private investigator Bill Warner

Source

For more reasons than one.
First he is the sitting President, happened on his watch so he will take the heat on how it is handled.
Second OWS is involved, the Liberals excuse to publicly defecate now got a lot more ugly and violent.

It will be hidden on the back pages at first by the MSM to protect their Messiah but the story is too big to whitewash over, as in bigger than OJ Simpson and Waco Tx combined kind of big.

This is pretty off topic to the OP, and maybe deserves it's own thread if it doesn't already exist but..

I see no real evidence of this at all, just a claim by some private investigator with a website that looks like it could be selling penis enlargement energy drinks, unrelated video footage, and this quote:

Based on my investigation of the Occupy Black Bloc terrorists, that began in November of 2011, and my interaction with Occupy Movement members in Florida, it is my opinion that James E. Holmes fits the profile of a 20 something Black Bloc terrrorist and that his shooting up of the Aurora Co movie theater was payback for the Batman movie slaming the OWS.

In case you missed it:

fits the profile

And even if these allegations were correct, it really has nothing to do with this thread..

edit on 23-7-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

It's funny,,,you have in Switzerland the army comprised of all the people so you must own a gun there...why are they not committing the same types of crimes? It's not the guns it's the boobs that own them...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786

How is "OWS involved"? Even if he was a member of OWS, which is very much disputed right now, how does that make all of OWS involved? Did OWS send him out to do this? What you are doing is the same as when Democrats pounced on Loughner and claimed he was a Tea Party member.

No, not even close. Anyone saying he was Tea Party was an absolute lie, saying he has OWS ties is the truth, there is evidence to support the fact. Big difference, in fact you couldn't get any more polar opposite than that. And you tried to say it is the same? Insanity.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Islamophobia, lol..... Islam has quite a bit of phobias of it's own, wouldn't you agree? You seem to have a phobia of Americans who exercise their rights. Can you make up a phobia name for that, or do you see it as different?

Now you throw in some ad hominems and another strawman. I have no need to address your bigoted and invented trash anymore. I'll be ignoring you now and I'll be reporting any of your posts that violate T&C (which has been every single one so far)

Pointing out Islamic oppression is "bigoted"? Man, you're really out there huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join