It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My journey (and realizations) through the conscienceless crowd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
In ATS search, you will get many good threads about the 'human' condition of psychopathy/sociopathy/narcissism. I came across some fascinating items elsewhere on the 'net today, and would like to make yet another thread about such, because they dredged up in my own grey (matter) area, my dark night of the soul with the (seemingly soulless) ones. So many new people come here daily lately, so I hope very much, to be a stop (or slow) sign warning to a prospective target who then becomes a wise (target).

So, I was reading in this author's link, samvak.tripod.com...
and took keen notice of this;

Moreover, many narcissists
(Males)

tend to frustrate women. They refrain from having sex with them, tease them and then leave them, resist flirtatious and seductive behaviours, and so on. Often, they invoke the existence of a girlfriend/fiancée/spouse as the "reason" why they cannot have sex or develop a relationship.
But wait for it,....

But this is not out of loyalty and fidelity in the empathic and loving sense. This is because they wish (and often succeed) to sadistically frustrate the interested party.

I have had a few experinces where the guy did cues, such as the light hand touching, the closest personal-space proximity, and one asked me out to dinner. (While 'unavailable',) Then would then do the old "I'll call you" but then do stalking, like, via the telephone. One was a youngish male social worker who, at a time when I was at risk, come over to my apartment at night and sit close to 'help' me, but also put it on me that it's inappropriate. Years back, for decades, and when I was completely ignorant of these pathologies, and when I was desperate and in denial about my own disabilities while (mostly un consciously) throwing myself wholly, at prospective "rescuers", is when I had these experiences.
Conscienceless ones hate their mothers. Well of course, not in all instances (I think!) but at least three of them I personally knew, -never- -ever- mentioned their mothers, much less their upbringings. No indications of a mother, such as photos. Nada. I have a brother who is (a psychopath or sociopath) and while all five of the rest of us siblings love (and forgave) our flawed ignorant mother, this One, haaaaaates her with a rabidity. At one time, her life was at risk from him, then we got her away from that.

Most male narcissists are misogynists. After all, they are the warped creations of women. Women gave birth to them and moulded them into what they are: dysfunctional, maladaptive, and emotionally dead. They are angry at their mothers and, by extension at all women.

I found this interesting YouTube vid, where the guy says ( -- at 07:34 -- ) "because -reputation- to them, is EVERYTHING." www.youtube.com...
I myself had been at the recieving end of sheer -wrath- from one, who needed for me to shut up while I was inconsolably distrought, (upon his disclosing an upsetting fact) lest....someone can hear, and wonder about him and his good reputation. See, their image to the world, is crucial, like my domecile is, for me, (versus being homeless.) And of course, not one iota of concern to be had. They don't have it to give.
Beware those who have contempt for 'lesser' people. They disdain ones who are unable to accomplish the same.
They refuse to acknowledge the sometimes vast differences in natural energy levels people are born with, plus chronic adversity versus having only known priveledge.

Narcissists equate love with weakness. They hate being weak and they hate and despise weak people (and, therefore, the sick, the old and the young). They do not tolerate what they consider to be stupidity, disease and dependence – and love seems to consist of all three.
That was especially interesting to me, their intolerence to what they consider stupidity. I consider the word "stupid" exceptionally abusive, and my own personal line drawn in the sand, the "deal breaker" is if someone calls me "stupid". It is a vicious dart. I had found that 'people' with superiority complexes, like the word stupid, they liked using it toward others. Sticks and stones may break your bones, and words will break your spirit.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I find it hilarious that a male who acts like this is labeled a narcissist douchebag, whereas a woman who acts like this is just called "friendly" or maybe "flirty". At worst "a tease".

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Stunspot

The author in my first link, stresses at the beginning, the article is reversible for males-to-female sociopaths (narcissists.) I always felt bad for men about women's skulldouchery. I know exactly what you are saying, Stun. I don't know if this is a good example: My apartment building used to have this landlord, who was this woman younger than me (unknown) and she was plump, but attractive. She had very big boobs, and everyday, she wore the lowest cut shirts. I don't know about normal strait men, but as a strait not young woman myself, other gals who do that, make me uncomfortable. These kinds of women want you to keep your sights on their eyes, OR ELSE.
I think of the last Mad Men episode I watched. This poor guy 'Lane' (he committed suicide) would find himself with the office bombshell, the tall redhead, sitting way too close for him, with her sobstories, then when he said some flirty stuff to her, she verbally kicked his n--s in. I know, it's not fair, the double standard.

join