It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Pulls The Strings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hi everyone, Your ever-loving owlbear has FINALLY put the pieces together and have come to the conclusion that we are indeed heading for a one world government. Who pulls the strings? I don't know and I need Your collective help in that. I will lay out the pieces of the puzzle as best as I can.

Okay, tinfoil hat on tight, good.

1. The consolidation of all of the world's gold supply.
I don't know about you, but there seems to be an abundance of small stores trying to Buy your gold. There are as many of these establishments as there are Mcdonald's. Just look around and you will see. Where is this gold going and who ultimately ends up with the material in their hands. They INTENTIONALLY INFLATED THE PRICE in order to lure "joe six-pack" in to give up his material wealth. And they got people like alex Jones telling you to buy gold, why?, ultimately, the common person will need to sell it for the lucrative profit. Why are they doing this? just wait, I'll tie it all together.

2. Global terror attacks and the willing surrender of rights for "security"
9-11-2001 was an orchestrated event
The London subway bombing
Moscow-all of the Chechnian(sic) attacks and bunkers constructed.
There are more examples but I don't have the time to list them right now cuz I'm still trying to figure this all out myself. But there is a dramatic pattern and increase in attacks and governments passing legislation to keep us "safe" Hell, Obama continued the patriot act, illegal wiretapping whatever happened to that, Hey London! I hear you have face recognizing cameras on street corners...I don't know about the rest of the world but you see where I am heading with this.

3. Okay, you gun nuts were right...I abhore violence, but cannot ignore the fact that this Aurora thing stinks, and it's right before that UN Small Arms Treaty thing. Use your search engine on ATS there are countless links. But I begrudgingly agree that yes they want to know just who has a gun and if they will play nice when this all goes down.

Just what is going to go down? Of course, a one world government. But will this be be a good thing or a bad thing? It's like the John Lennon song says "Imagine". They could be trying to simply unify the world as a people in order to announce that we are not alone in the universe and we need to be be planet earth, but we need armegeddon to go down to get rid of those who can't wrap their minds around the concept and accept it. "No religion too". John was blowing the whistle. this plan has been going on for a while now. How long? I don't know. This is just my theory. The only thing I have left to find out is who ultimately pulls the strings? And how can I save myself and my family when the SHTF? When will this happen? They are ramping this stuff up more and more in this lead up to inevitable war in order to eradicate the sheep.

But there is more...I found the movie "Zeitgeist" on Netflix's streaming service...why are they putting this information out there for people to see? Are the trying to find those that have put the pieces together like myself in order to find them and silence them because once you stream it, I'm sure you're automatically put on a watch list. Or are they trying to find intelligent minds to join their elite ranks and gene pools if their qualities are desireable for the next step in the progression of mankind? Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Id be shocked if somerhing didnt happen soon to force the one world government issue. As far as aliens go, I havent done any studying of the subject but would be shocked if we were alone in the universe.

As for who's pulling the strings, most likely your usual suspects (rothchilds, rockefellers etc) but something i noticed on here during my lurking days was quite a few posters saying that many prophecies from the bible relating to thebuild up to the end times are coming true. Im not a religioua guy but the examples they gave and the possible coming events, (Damascus being reduced to rubble, RFID chips being implanted in humans), its got me thinking if thhere are non human elements involved in things. I definitely dont have the answer but people would be wise not to be so quick to dismiss the tinfoil hat brigade IMHO

ETA Sorry for the crap spelling, typing on my mobile lol
edit on 22-7-2012 by BlueNose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueNose

They have to get rid of the religious divide. Best way, global thermonuclear war in the guise of Armeggedon. There are still many variables. Honestly, I think they may have considered that in the 80's and quite possibly the 60's. It is a concept that would cause so much disruption and mass panic that religious extremists would try to "fight" against these non Terrestrial sentient beings. I don't know. It's just a thought. And it does have a good flow. I'm still trying to get all of the details rounded up to back up the claims I have made, but, most you have already poured through thread upon thread of this before. I'll try to learn how to embed links and such and come back...just keep your mind open to any and all possibilities, I think this time around they cant keep the lid on anymore. And people are more calm as to an announcement of contact at the least. It all ads up. I just hope when the one world government comes, I don't have to wear any stupid star trek outfit.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by the owlbear
a one world government. But will this be be a good thing or a bad thing? It's like the John Lennon song says "Imagine". They could be trying to simply unify the world as a people in order to announce that we are not alone in the universe and we need to be be planet earth, but we need armegeddon to go down to get rid of those who can't wrap their minds around the concept and accept it. "No religion too". John was blowing the whistle. this plan has been going on for a while now. How long? I don't know. This is just my theory.

And I hope you're right about it. I really do. But for the life of me I can't see anyone who is in charge on this planet doing something like this for noble reasons.

top topics

join