It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the shooting in Colorado was just to get POTUS to go to a certain location?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I know this is a long shot, but what if the shooting in Colorado was a set up to get POTUS to go to the area where there were bigger plans? I have no sources or inside knowledge regarding this, but when I heard he was headed there today, that was the first thing that popped into my head. Maybe I have just been spending too much time on ATS?

People know that when a national tragedy occurs that POTUS is most likely going to go to the place it happened within the first few days. Maybe this is all just a big set up.

With all the NWO implications that exist in Denver, maybe this is where something big will happen. I'm not saying that the shooting wasn't a big deal, just that it might be a small piece to the puzzle. With the recent anti-terror training between the Russians and U.S. military in that area, there seems to be something going on there. Maybe all of the pieces will start coming together?

I doubt anything will happen, but I thought that I would share what had popped into my head this morning. Obviously we will all be watching for anything fishy....er

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Now thats interestingly a new take that seems almost plausible...

Personally I think its easier to assign some complex conspiracy to these things than wrap our minds around insanity...

I like the UN small arms treaty angle...

It atleast makes some sense out of a tragic insane act.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Yeah, it was just something I thought of when I heard he was headed there today. I guess we should at least know by the end of the day. At least we won't have to wait long to see if there is anything to this thought.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Obama to meet families of shooting victims in Colorado

(Reuters) - President Barack Obama travels to Colorado on Sunday to meet families bereaved after a shooting rampage at a movie theater in a Denver suburb that killed at least 12 people and wounded 58.

The victims, who ranged from six to 51 years of age, were shot to death Aurora, Colorado, early Friday when a gunman opened fire during a packed midnight premiere of the latest "Batman" film.

A vigil is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. on Sunday in front of Aurora City Hall, organized by civic, community and religious leaders.

Linky

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

g,day mate. no your not that lucky. besides the last thing u want is to turn the bloke into a martyr and end up with a racially based civil war on your hands. i hope your upcoming election will go some way toward sorting out your problems, and maybe start seeing things turn around

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
I know this is a long shot, but what if the shooting in Colorado was a set up to get POTUS to go to the area where there were bigger plans? I have no sources or inside knowledge regarding this, but when I heard he was headed there today, that was the first thing that popped into my head. Maybe I have just been spending too much time on ATS?

People know that when a national tragedy occurs that POTUS is most likely going to go to the place it happened within the first few days. Maybe this is all just a big set up.

With all the NWO implications that exist in Denver, maybe this is where something big will happen. I'm not saying that the shooting wasn't a big deal, just that it might be a small piece to the puzzle. With the recent anti-terror training between the Russians and U.S. military in that area, there seems to be something going on there. Maybe all of the pieces will start coming together?

I doubt anything will happen, but I thought that I would share what had popped into my head this morning. Obviously we will all be watching for anything fishy....er

Why would the NWO want to kill Obama? I thought Obama was a part of the NWO?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Maybe he isn't going along with their plan!?!? Maybe the birth certificate stuff is true and they don't want it to come out?!?!? I don't know. I just thought I would throw this out there and see what you guys thought. Like I said, most likely nothing will happen.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

reply to post by trysts

Maybe he isn't going along with their plan!?!? Maybe the birth certificate stuff is true and they don't want it to come out?!?!?

I thought the NWO was too powerful to be bothered by birth certificates? And I thought the NWO had Obama as part of their plan? Are you saying Obama is trying to change their plan?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I must say it’s a interesting hypothesis however I think the complexity involved in such a plan would make it beyond realistic but its not exactly impossible

I think when it comes to POTUS visiting a place like Aurora that has been the sense of a national tragedy such as this the Secret Service would always have such a suspicion in the back of their mind and take the appropriate steps to ensure the safety of POTUS.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
Why would the NWO want to kill Obama? I thought Obama was a part of the NWO?

Obama is a creation of TPTB, complete with false docs. If anything, this Colorado disaster is just another play (like Fast-n-Furious) and Obama is just playing his part.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

this Colorado disaster is just another play (like Fast-n-Furious) and Obama is just playing his part.

PROVE IT!!!!

Until you can prove that with some solid proof all you are doing is speculating focus on the facts, the solid proof and not paranoid conspiracy speculation and you might actually start to deny ignorance and embrace the truth.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Just heard that the President would stay on for 2 hrs + and will not be taking part in the virgil due to the amount of security that would be needed immediately.

That's saddening. Leaving abruptly when his citizens need his support and strength, to know his stand against this insane taking of innocent lives by one mad man alone.

Why?

Is he showing that he fears of being assasinated by 'more' gunmen? What the hell is the leader of a nation for? Showing his fears over 'shadows' when courage and strength is needed sorely by the community???

The weight of responsibility of a president, leader of a nation, is the most heavy task a nation can give to a fellow human whom they had trusted and voted for. He represents all that is good and values that the nation believes in, and amongst them, courage in such times.

To flee in the face of oppression is only to show his fears for his own life, and NOT that of the Nation. While it is not necessary to be foolhardy, all precautions MUST be taken, he MUST not flee under such circumstances or give lame excuses.

He lives in a democracy, with a system in place, for another to take his place if he falls. To show that even a good man fears, will only encourge evil to throw a party, get drunk and revel in their truimph.

Would you vote for a man who despite all odds, have the courage to face a tank as the chinese protestor did at TianAnMen Square, to prevent tanks from further slaughtering of his fellow man, or would you vote for a spineless coward to represent you and nation?

Secondly, is the heavily taxpayer funded TSA and civil security agencies showing their incompetence, that they cannot even protect the President at a snap????

Sad day for all........

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I know this is a long shot, but what if the shooting in Colorado was a set up to get POTUS to go to the area where there were bigger plans?

You're right, that was a long shot.

And try to choose your words more carefully. Those weren't very appropriate do you think?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by jcarpenter

this Colorado disaster is just another play (like Fast-n-Furious) and Obama is just playing his part.

PROVE IT!!!!

Until you can prove that with some solid proof all you are doing is speculating focus on the facts, the solid proof and not paranoid conspiracy speculation and you might actually start to deny ignorance and embrace the truth.

Speculation? Yes. Paranoid conspiracy speculation? Nope.

This government is dirty. Start to finish. I suspect it's only a matter of time till the facts start coming out on this issue.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Maybe they wanted the POTUS to be near Denver International Airport for some reason?

Only thing comes to mind is the start of the 2012 Olympics on 7/27/2012 - this Friday?

RM

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RocketMan0266

Maybe they wanted the POTUS to be near Denver International Airport for some reason?

Only thing comes to mind is the start of the 2012 Olympics on 7/27/2012 - this Friday?

RM

If something is going to go down at the Olympics then perhaps it's not about Obama being in CO. Perhaps the real plan is about Obama NOT being at the Olympics in case something blows up? Earlier news reports said he and his wife were going. Has that changed now?
edit on 23-7-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join