It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rational (somewhat) explanation for what is to happen on December 21st, 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I know the theory for the New Jerusalem aka kingdom of heaven whatever you want to call it, being some sort of machine to allow souls to preside in has existed for quite some time. The correlation that I have noticed and would like to make however, is that if one looks at the Excision Shambhala album cover art you can see a similar device. Maybe just an expanded on version of the kingdom of heaven to include good souls and evil souls, hence the red and blue? Regardless it seems that there is one device or several devices, or one giant device now, that is used to store human souls after they die. This is of course pure speculation, I am thankful however to have a place to post it. It would then be logical to suppose that there are some types of aliens working to free the souls (destroy the device) and are in constant conflict with the beings that control the device (for whatever purpose is unknown). Now, if you buy into all that crap that I just said, the next thing you should be thinking is how do I free my soul? Answer is I have no idea you gotta figure that out on your own son. Oh, almost forgot, I gotta tie this all in to the 2012 crap. Okay so maybe this giant machine is coming down to reap the souls of every living creature on the planet, there I said it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Corporate Providence

Is this what Scientologist believe?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Huh,
that's not what I was expecting to read when I read your title. How is that a "rational" explanation, sounds more like science fiction

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
like i said it is a purely speculative theory

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Wow, your definition of "rational" is very different from mine...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
well if you consider the size and scope of the device it could be everything including, but not restricted to, a daycare center, school, prison camp, or reward center.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
wtf chill out fools anythings possible.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
When does this book come out?
How long until Hollywood takes it and ruins it?
/sarcasm.

In all seriousness.

Where did this technology come from and how has it been hidden in plain view for so long?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie

Where did this technology come from and how has it been hidden in plain view for so long?

It comes from the 5th dimension, a nazi scientist successfully transended into light and stole the chalice. I do believe that it will be visible to some people already.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
not sure about all that but like you said anything is possible

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Am I in the twilight zone, maybe a rock talking to a tree could find some rationality in the OP, however as a conscious human (or so I suspect i am) I cant make any sense rational or irrational from what is posted.

What theory are you speaking of about some device to harvest our souls, could you possible link us to something or explain in further detail?

Cheers

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The Dallas Cowboys will win!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Thing is IF this device was detected and IT plays a conscious feedback holographic like reality, would you still destroy it if you knew that the world today would no longer exist FREEING the souls into REALITY or would you allow those who enjoy living in it the chance too and NOT awake them ever (to have their souls captured and reimplanted into new soul material) . So do you destroy the SOUL net and free the souls back into actual reality or leave them be is the question.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Also I think I read in the conspiracy theorist datas what you speak of is on the MOON

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I think I would try to awake as many souls who are ready and allow them to use their free will to decide what they wish to do.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Everybody lives on different timescales.

top topics

join