It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama/Hillary 2012 Ticket, some evidence to support it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
If Mitt picks Condi, I believe Obama will have no choice but to pick Hillary as his VP, Biden will have to step down due to "health issues" or they may just Breitbart him, this would give the dems a sympathy bump and also open the way for Hillary to step in and "save the day".
So who takes over for Hillary as Secretary of State?
John Effin Kerry of course!

John Kerry’s secretary of state dry run

Sen. John Kerry has the perfect audition piece for the secretary of state job he appears to covet — the long-stalled Law of the Sea treaty...
The international treaty, which governs use of the world’s oceans and affects everyone from shippers to telecom companies, has withered in the Senate for almost two decades. If Kerry fails to slip it through this session, the Foreign Relations Committee chairman doesn’t just miss out on the lead role. He loses treaty supporter and Foreign Relations Committee ranking member Dick Lugar (R-Ind.), along with other willing moderates.

Read more: www.politico.com...

Biden's "health issues"
It looks like he had brain aneurysm issues before...what a perfect alibi.
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I think a Hillary/Richardson ticket would knock it out of the park.
But hey ... Obama will win with or without Hillary on the ticket.
Obama or Romney .. not much difference. Whatever.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
If Mitt picks Condi,

She voted for Obama. So I highly doubt that Romney would pick her.
The Obama team could easily use this ....

Washington Post - 2008

Meanwhile, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice was interviewed yesterday on CBS Radio, where she made a long statement about how great it is to have a black president.

"May I take it," she's asked, "that you actually preferred a victory for Senator Obama rather than John McCain?"

"I have constantly told people," she said, "that I was secretary of state and I was not going to get into a partisan debate and I would vote by -- vote by ballot in a secret way, as all Americans do. But I just want to acknowledge that when the election took place and after the election took place, it was a special time for Americans."

So that's a yes?

Huffington Post - Rice Congratulates Obama Tearfully, Says She Is "Especially Proud" Of Obama's Win

So who takes over for Hillary as Secretary of State?
John Effin Kerry of course!

Ol' John 'Winter Soldier' Kerry. UGH. Rumor is that Hillary won't be coming back for the second term as Secretary of State. So we'll be stuck with John 'Winter Soldier' Kerry anyways. He should have been thrown in jail decades ago.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Also the fact that Spain is "counting" the electronic votes, Obama is a shoe-in for sure, still,
it's just humorous to draw up conjecture by watching them move the pawns on the board thinking we're all true believers of the big show and that we watch with anticipation for the next episode...what a laugh.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

She seems to be a master of politicospeak that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Also the fact that Spain is "counting" the electronic votes, Obama is a shoe-in for sure,

This is the first I'm hearing of it! Really? That's just WRONG on so many levels!!
Do you have info you can post here about it? I'm in shock ...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Also the fact that Spain is "counting" the electronic votes, Obama is a shoe-in for sure,

This is the first I'm hearing of it! Really? That's just WRONG on so many levels!!
Do you have info you can post here about it? I'm in shock ...

ireport.cnn.com...

A Spanish company owns the machines and will be counting the votes.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Has any past US President changed their VP before election for a 2nd term?

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join