It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Mob of over 300 raid and steal in Walmart

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by SoulSearching8

but it appears actions of children are still judged differently based on race. many subscribe to false race doctrines.

white boys go for a joy ride. black boys steal cars.

white boys are militia. black boys are gangbangers.

black kids occupy walmart. white kids occupy wallstreet.

that sort of thing.

its really not a big deal...this thread is just part of the pile of threads posted to demotivate people and divide them.

edit on 17-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

and black criminals are just the product of white racist society and oppression whereas whites are just criminals.....

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaiker
Public school system + Bad parents

Because these children are taught to behave this way!! They are taught to hold themselves to a lower standard and that its ok to do this. This is not a new behavior just a method that is gaining momentum. I can remember my parents owned a small grocery store and 5 or 6 children would come in the store and cover each other while one or two stole things. Walmart who cares its a big business right? How about my parents store when they often had to scrape for change to keep the employees paid and the business open.
Hold the parents accountable every time and make the schools care about kids and this behavior would dissapear.
Agree completely. Its the lack of cultural and moral values instilled by someone (society in general, education system and ofcourse parents).

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join