It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa Politician Appoints Herself Senator... of Something That Doesn't Actually Exist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well, here's a head-scratcher. Republican State Senate candidate Randi Sharman, who was running for the 34th Senate seat in Iowa, has decided that this isn't good enough. So she's dropped out of the race and has appointed herself a Senator in the Republic of the United States of America. Which doesn't exist. Here's the cite - blogs.desmoinesregister.com... ead/
I'm guessing that they'll humour the crazy lady until the meds kick in.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Think she needs to get herself a few dozen cats

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
Think she needs to get herself a few dozen cats

Nooooo - she'll make them Senators as well!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Looks like that "Restore the Republic" group is making the news again. Remember them?

They were onto something and the State websites started having their first letter in lower case. High ranking retired military and lots of people were going to meetings in Vega's and talking about a new currency. I even heard they were handing out plastic credit cards...with your money on them.

Turns out Birth Certificates were traded on the Stock Market and each of us has a Treasury account with millions in them. Some people more, some less.

They were picking legal people to sort things out and even had Judges. If they're pickin' politicians already....the public should have been notified of what they've done so far.

Apparently they stopped Obama from borrowing $17 Trillion in Europe illegally.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I just checked out the website for the Republic for the United States of America. I find their facts, their premise and their entire position to be, well, deeply dodgy. The stuff about gold is typically disengenuous - it's been legal for US citizens to own gold since 1975. Whackdoodles.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
Well, here's a head-scratcher. Republican State Senate candidate Randi Sharman, who was running for the 34th Senate seat in Iowa, has decided that this isn't good enough. So she's dropped out of the race and has appointed herself a Senator in the Republic of the United States of America. Which doesn't exist. Here's the cite - blogs.desmoinesregister.com... ead/
I'm guessing that they'll humour the crazy lady until the meds kick in.

It's actually not a head-scratcher. I know Randi Sharman personally and she shares most of the same views as Ron Paul, and understands the corruption in this government and the history behind it all. Anyone who is educated knows they want Randi Sharman representing them. She understands chem trails, monsanto, fluoride, and the mass corruption of the system in place now. The Republic is the De Jure government, even in the Federal Constitution is says that when the De Jure government is in place the De Facto must go away, the De Facto being the part that lables you all as corporations and does not give you the basic human rights as a living breathing person. It is a true government that will not steal your money and use it against you. The Republic government will give us the freedom that we are meant to have. No more ticketing you because you dont have a seatbelt on, we dont need the government guiding us by the hand through life and monitoring every little thing we do. If you need that then go to a FEMA camp. Go Randi Sharman, you have tons of support behind you from real people, screw all these bots and trolls!

new topics

top topics

join