It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I refuse to fight anymore

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Give me all your money and women. NOW!

I understand your point, but it just isn't realistic. I have a guy in my Mason's lodge that feels the same way. He was in Vietnam and Korea, and he is now a 100% pacifist, and he says he won't fight under any circumstance. We tease him all the time, but of course we don't mean it, but what if we did? He builds classic cars, he has a lot of very nice ones, and he has a pretty 20 year old daughter, and he has a very nice home. What if someone decided to just take it? He says he would give it up willingly, but would he really? His wife and daughter? His home? Sure he could call the police, but the bad guys would be long gone by then. Maybe the police can help, maybe not. Could someone really just stand by and let their loved ones be kidnapped or killed?

I'll never be a pacifist. When I die someday, I don't want it to be in a hospital bed, or in my sleep. I love life too much. I want there to be blood when I go. I don't care if I'm eaten by a shark, or killed by enemies, or killed by friends, or set adrift on an ice boat. As long as I'm conscious and looking death in the face when it comes.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I can be used to a world of hatred. There is so much hatred in my state that I am starting to see other people hate on each other now just because they don't have one little ounce of care for another individual. How can you be so self center that you don't acknowledge or look or for the other individual? That is what I see. Today I want to approach people to wake them out of their sleep.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join