It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US believes Syria moving part of chemical stockpile'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

WASHINGTON- US officials said that Syria has started to move part of its chemical weapons arsenal out of storage facilities, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.

The country's undeclared stockpiles of sarin nerve agent, mustard gas and cyanide have long worried US officials and their allies in the region, the report said.

Western nations have looked for signs amid the rebellion against President Bashar Assad's government of any change in the location of those weapons, believed to be the world's largest stockpile.

American officials are divided on the meaning of the moves of the arsenal. Some fear Assad may want to use the weapons against rebels or civilians, while others said perhaps he is trying to safeguard them from his opponents, the Journal reported.

US believes Syria moving part of chemical stockpile

This is not good "news". Whether it is true or not, the U.S. will surely use this as just one more reason why their "NEEDS" to be Western intervention in Syria.

All it will take is one small chemical attack, by Syria's military, the rebels, or the CIA to spark off a widespread intervention and ground invasion/occupation.
edit on 7/13/2012 by SUICIDEHK45 because: error

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
This is not good "news". Whether it is true or not, the U.S. will surely use this as just one more reason why their "NEEDS" to be Western intervention in Syria.

All it will take is one small chemical attack, by Syria's military, the rebels, or the CIA to spark off a widespread intervention and ground invasion/occupation.
edit on 7/13/2012 by SUICIDEHK45 because: error

I agree.

Whether this is disinfo or not it is going to be bombarded around the media in order to satisfy the war hunger. I expect many, MANY more 'stories' like this to develop.

S+F

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
looks like there getting ready to gas the population now after just randomly firing into to the city for days there probably running out of shells so on to the next weapon,
because no one in the right mind would resupply them.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Fear that chemical weapons are about to become the new 'terrorists' and or WMD's....
edit on 13/7/12 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hey. This sounds like iraq doesn't it?
"Omg you have WMDs"
"Actually we have 60 year old chemical weapons you sold us when we were allies".

I can almost guarantee that the FSA is behind most of the massacres there, not assad's military. That is just my opinion though. Its a giant cluster# of lies. The entire middle eastern conflict is based on lies, and most of the developed world believes those lies.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

The most developed world propagates those lies.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
Fear that chemical weapons are about to become the new 'terrorists' and or WMD's....
edit on 13/7/12 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

Exactly, and as I pointed out before, the London Olympics are conveniently coming up.
It could be like 9/11, except with a much scarier weapon.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Man oh man, this is like a badly scripted soap opra but with real lives been lost and real hearts been broken.

It seems the west are ramping it up quickly now like they are on a time frame to get in there,(and please don`t say to save innocent victims!, massacares happen everyday in africa and south/central america that the west don`t give 2 fiddler`s F$%ks about) they have a real hard-on to it going!! especially hillary the wicked witch of the west, who probably has the biggest wond of them all.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ranong

you are absolutely correct! It is escalating very quickly. I would think that based on the timeframe of previous invasions, this should be happening within the next couple of months.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
reply to post by Ranong

you are absolutely correct! It is escalating very quickly. I would think that based on the timeframe of previous invasions, this should be happening within the next couple of months.

I've been telling this here for a couple weeks now, some say I'm just a "fearmonger", some say I'm crazy. Well, I may be crazy, but I'm not blind. Things are getting from bad to worse in ME

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Undeclared weapons !!

Now there's a lie
Only people that don't have a scooby do about chemical weapons, Syria, or the events there don't know about Syrias history with chem weapons
THEY WERE REGIONAL AND WORLD LEADERS IN THE FIELD
Their weapons are well known and documented AND DECLARED
The only thing about these weapons that probably wasn't declared was there movement

Please peeps !

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
More in depth article here...

WSJ article

And campaigning for the Eight of Spades on the upcoming deck of Syrian war cards...

"This is absolutely ridiculous and untrue," said Syria's foreign ministry spokesman, Jihad Makdissi.

edit on 13-7-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Hello SUICIDEHK45, ATS Readers, Writers,

Thanks for the post..

Well, looks like they are pulling out the "ace cards up their sleeves", to try and get everyone to want to go to war with ANOTHER country.

And OF COURSE, these NERVE GAS SHELLS will be aimed at Tel Aviv, and Jerusalem..Oh God, we need another war YESTERDAY now!! To heck with what Russia says, or China says...!!

Don't it make you sick? It is almost DAILY some new "story" comes out on WHY we gotta start another war!

Of course, we will not know til after the fact, kinda like those roaming WMD trucks in Iraq, that Powell told the UN about? He claims he was hoodwinked by the CIA I think, but still... it was all bull flop..

Its getting really messy in my opinion.. so many want a war, that its gonna happen me thinks! Hope not, of course..

Pravdaseeker

new topics

top topics

join