It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for New Age Adepts: Vibrational Density?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
In doing some UFO research on the early Contactees, I found mention that George Hunt Williamson (Real name Michael d' Obrenovic) had introduced the vibration/density concept in one of his books.

Not knowing whether this was true or not I did a Google search and found a speech by George Hunt Williamson (linked below) where he mentions the concept.

I then found reference to Williamson/ d' Obrenovic and the vibrational/density concept in a Q&A with "Ra" about The Law of One (Quoted and linked below.)

So, I guess my initial question is was George Hunt Williamson the first to introduce the concept? If not, how far back can it be traced and to whom?

…The space people said that as we move into this new area of the universe there are going to be some very strange things take place on the physical, mental and spiritual planes. Peoples' minds are going to change for one thing. Also, there will be tornadoes and earthquakes. Volcanoes that have never been active in recent history will become active and erupt. Perhaps the ones in Alaska and in the Pacific that are now becoming active are perhaps part of this picture. Watch your newspapers in the small corners for the news and you can see the trend for yourself…

…Certain souls have progressed to a certain stage where the new earth will be for them; all others who have not reached this stage of growth will go elsewhere. They say only the good will remain on earth, that is those of a certain evolvement. As for the judgment day, the "judgment" is merely our own development. Some will be able to live in the new higher vibration, and some will not. All will, however, land in the "school" best suited for their growth….

…Incidentally, we were told that these ships operate in a resonating electromagnetic magnetic field. They say we have not yet discovered the fourth grade primary force of the universe, which is what they are using. It is the same force that makes a space ship out of our own planet. ALL celestial bodies operate in a resonating electromagnetic magnetic field. The small craft have counter rotating wheels. They say that this power is to be ours also and that earth will in time be taken into the interplanetary brotherhood….

…They also told us that under the new cosmic ray bombardment all falsity and hoaxes will pass away. We will not have to wonder, is this or that true. We will know! This is one of the mental changes that will come about. Watch your newspapers and you will see many things being shown up for what they are. You can call it the true light coming from Aquarius, you can call it a new vibration, or a new density, or you can call it a new dimension or the New Golden Age…
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Questioner: I ask this question because I have heard of the Elder Race before in a book, Road in the Sky, by George Hunt Williamson, and I was wondering if this Elder Race was the same that he talked about?

Ra: I am Ra. The question now resolves itself, for we have spoken previously of the manner of decision-making which caused these entities to remain here upon the closing of the second major cycle of your current master cycle. There are some distortions in the descriptions of the one known as Michel; however, these distortions have primarily to do with the fact that these entities are not a social memory complex, but rather a group of mind/body/spirit complexes dedicated to service. These entities work together, but are not completely unified; thus, they do not completely see each the other’s thoughts, feelings, and motives. However, their desire to serve is the fourth-dimensional type of desire, thus melding them into what you may call a brotherhood.

Questioner: Why do you call them the Elder Race?

Ra: I am Ra. We called them thusly to acquaint you, the questioner, with their identity as is understood by your mind complex distortion.
Questioner: Are there any Wanderers with this Elder Race?

Ra: I am Ra. These are planetary entities harvested — Wanderers only in the sense that they chose, in fourth-density love, to immediately reincarnate in third density rather than proceeding towards fourth density. This causes them to be Wanderers of a type, Wanderers who have never left the Earth plane because of their free will rather than because of their vibrational level.
www.lawofone.info...

Links:

Lecture by George Hunt Williamson A Message from Our Space Brothers

Q&A of Ra Channeled through Carla Rueckert addressing Williamson/d' Obrenovic

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
probably before modern civilization lol

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
probably before modern civilization lol

Thanks for your reply. Could be.

I'm mainly interested in its recorded history.
edit on 13-7-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I thought Pythagoras was the pioneer in that field. Then of course Tesla, in the 1800's who discovered the "Resonant Frequency" of the Earth.

Pythagorean Theorem Proofs from
Spherical Standing Wave Structure of Matter (WSM)

32 + 42=52
Pythagoras' Theorem is Caused by the Spherical shape of Matter as a Spherical Standing Wave in Space. Further, three dimensional space and spherical space are equivalent, as it takes three variables to describe a sphere. Pythagoras' Theorem is true because matter interacts spherically, as Albert Einstein realised.

www.spaceandmotion.com...

Isn't that what all this is based on?

And, this stuff too.

I remember hearing somewhere about the "WORD" and certain words hold "magical" powers, and that why the name of god is forbidden to be said.

edit on 13-7-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

I think the major religions were aware that the masses could be influenced by music, song and dance, that it elevated the soul. The Catholic Church sought to control what music would be available to the masses and the Taliban forbids singing and dancing.

Homer spoke of the "Sirens" who's songs could drive men crazy!
edit on 13-7-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Thanks for stopping by and chiming in windword.

All interesting stuff you mention/link, but, no, I don't think Pythagoras introduced the concept of vibrational density in the "ascension" sense.

It, so far, seems to have entered certain aspects of American culture in the 50's...but I dunno. That's what I wanna find out.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I think it's linked to what I posted, repackaged and embellished for New Ages "cultees."

Have you heard about the conspiracy theory of the NWO using HAARP technology to change the resonance of the earth's lay lines, for devious control of our emotions? Or, the use of rock and roll, for example "The Devil Cord," to keep peoples vibrations low. These are New Age conspiracy theories that correlate with the "raise our frequency" movement.

IMHO, of course.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Hmmm...you've definitely got me thinking now.

Muy Gracias.
edit on 13-7-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
What I found quite interesting/disturbing was their aversion to physical touch, I got the impression of repulsion and this did not sound right to me at all.
And using the word 'harvest' anywhere should send shivers to all.
It was an interesting read but not one I'm prepared to practice at, or throw the full weight of belief behind.

Some of their techniques were similar to that mentioned in 'Esoteric Healing'. Apparently this was channelled by Alice A Bailey from The Tibetan, Master Djwhal Khul. This volume also mentions negatively, touch, but also to beware those whom worship the moon.

Sounds too picky and choosy for goodness sake imo.

Both very interesting reads though and well worth the time, but keep an open mind still.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
What I found quite interesting/disturbing was their aversion to physical touch, I got the impression of repulsion and this did not sound right to me at all.
And using the word 'harvest' anywhere should send shivers to all.
It was an interesting read but not one I'm prepared to practice at, or throw the full weight of belief behind.

Some of their techniques were similar to that mentioned in 'Esoteric Healing'. Apparently this was channelled by Alice A Bailey from The Tibetan, Master Djwhal Khul. This volume also mentions negatively, touch, but also to beware those whom worship the moon.

Sounds too picky and choosy for goodness sake imo.

Both very interesting reads though and well worth the time, but keep an open mind still.

I think the word harvest is a word that is used but the negative part of harvest is probably untrue. If something manipulates (because all interaction/teaching is a manipulation) you for you own good/and everyones good is that a bad thing? Someone might plant ideas/seeds that take root in you and watch over your growth and finally see the result (harvest) of the work. We should always question the ideals of the manipulation and verify the result to be what both the teacher and the student wanted.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Dont really have any contribution to your question, but i did thoroughly enjoy that lecture by Dr. George Hunt Williamson.

so thank you

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This is all new to me so forgive any ignorance.

When vibrational density is mentioned what medium is it referring to?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrFaustus

If I understand you, DrFaustus, the "medium" would be our own bodies and indeed the very cosmos themselves.

But that's not " A Medium" as in the spiritism sense...although the two concepts are possibly related.

Please note that I'm not endorsing this information. I'm more concerned with the history of it's thought.

That's not to say I totally reject the concept of density being linked to vibration i.e. the higher an objects vibration the less density it possesses or vice versa, the lower the vibration the more density an object has.

I do, however, reject the "harvest" concept and it's relation to "ascension."

So far, it looks like the idea--at least in the American psyche--can be traced to George Hunt Williamson.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

If I understand you, DrFaustus, the "medium" would be our own bodies and indeed the very cosmos themselves.

OK thanks. This does remind me very much of the Pythagorean teachings, as mentioned above.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

So, I guess my initial question is was George Hunt Williamson the first to introduce the concept? If not, how far back can it be traced and to whom?

I would say this concept could be traced back to Archimedes, when asked to define density. Good post!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I forgot to mention the concept of frequecy density appears in statistics.

The term may have been co-opted.
edit on 13-7-2012 by DrFaustus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by The GUT

I would say this concept could be traced back to Archimedes, when asked to define density. Good post!

Hiya, autowrench!

Interesting link. I quoted some below. While we haven't determined the beginnings of the "vibrational density" concept as of yet, I am learning some very interesting things.

One of which is some ancient trivia on the possible pop-terminology usage of, "Eureka!"

Sometime around 250 BC, the Greek mathematician Archimedes was given the task of determining whether a craftsman had defrauded the King of Syracuse by replacing some of the gold in the King’s crown with silver. Archimedes thought about the problem while relaxing in a bathing pool. As he entered the pool, he noticed that water spilled over the sides of the pool.

Archimedes had a moment of epiphany. He realized that the amount of water that spilled was equal in volume to the space that his body occupied. This fact suddenly provided him with a method for differentiating a mixed silver and gold crown from a pure gold crown. Because a measure of silver occupies more space than an equivalent measure of gold, Archimedes placed the craftsman’s crown and a pure gold crown of equivalent mass in two tubs of water. He found that more water spilled over the sides of the tub when the craftsman’s crown was submerged.

It turned out that the craftsman had been defrauding the King! Legend has it that Archimedes was so excited about his discovery that he ran naked through the streets of Sicily shouting "Eureka! Eureka!" (the Greek word for "I have found it!").
www.visionlearning.com...

Thanks for contributing here, amigo.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I forgot to mention the concept of frequecy density appears in statistics.

The term may have been co-opted

Most excellent, DrFaustus. Very interesting. I'm gonna look it up and see if I can make hides or tails of it and see if statistics could possibly yield any co-opted clues...might be beyond the range of me I.Q. though.

Thank You!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Mr. Uncreated asked question a couple of days ago here
Where does the theory of "Ascension" in 2012 come from?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is Vibrational Density and Ascension the same thing?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Much thanks, Pauligirl!!

And, yes, they definitely--at least--relate. It has apparently been an evolving concept over the years.

I just call the underlying concept "vibrational-density" for lack of a better terminology.

I'm going to check that thread out.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
So far in my search, I've only managed to trace the vibrational-density concept back to George Hunt Williamson. He certainly was a fantastic publicist for the concept at the very least.

That in itself is rather interesting to me because GHW seems to have been a seminal figure in both the early Contactee movement AND the New Age movement here in the United States.

The ever fascinating Blue Resonant Human, PHD even had THIS to say about GHW:

"George Hunt Williamson -- 1950’s era carnival barker for Adamski’s Venusian UFO Space Brothers was not only a seminal UFOlogist but also an mysterious occultist and maverick archaeologist, after who the legendary "Indiana Jones" was eventually patterned."

Indiana Jones?! Um, I'ma have to look into that one further, but GHW was a friend and fellow witness--of sorts--with George Adamski and his initial contact in the desert.

In his book George Hunt Williamson & the Genesis of the Contactees by Alec Hidel, Hidel states that:

On November 20, 1952, Williamson and his wife Betty were among the witnesses to George Adamski’s historic first meeting with Orthon the Venusian in the desert near Mt. Palomar, California.

This event more than any other seems to have catalyzed his activities. From then on, he switched into high gear, publishing The Saucers Speak in 1954 and following it up with a series of the most remarkable UFO documents ever conceived.

But it would be a mistake--and seems to be a common one in ufology--to soley, or even primarily, lump him into the Contactee category.

Apparently, among other things, he was a remarkable Channeler:

Like many a UFO buff before and since, Williamson later gravitated to the southwestern state of Arizona, settling in Prescott and attempting to contact the space people by radio telegraphy and direct-voice channeling.

According to investigator Sean Devney, quoting from eyewitness accounts,
"When Williamson started to channel, it was something truly inexplicable. [He] would begin speaking in several different voices, one right after the other."

Being an early Contactee would seem to be the least of his accomplishments.

Some more quotes from Alec Hidel's George Hunt Williamson & the Genesis of the Contactees:

"It would however, be a capital error to classify him solely as a UFO researcher. He was above all an occultist whose activities helped to usher in a new magical aeon -- the aeon of the Flying Saucer.

[...] 

"Pelley and Adamski ...Hunrath and Laughead ...John Mc Coy and the Stanford brothers...It was from the tangled lives of these men that the contemporary UFO mythos first grew and took shape."

The whole linked article is a delight to read, but I think the following quote is quite profound in regards to George Hunt Williamson's true legacy:

His own researches continued in an unbroken trajectory, encompassing hermetics, ancient tribal lore, and Theosophical literature.

There can be no doubt that, by accident or design, he and his various collaborators played an enormous part in shaping New Age thought in all its manifestations.

Together they constituted the single most important occult group of the post-war era.

Their influence is made all the more remarkable by the fact that it has seldom been acknowledged, or even perceived, by other researchers in the field.

And, hey, even "Ra" noted him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join