It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 & The Cult of Saturn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Okay - so last night listened to an 1 1/2 hr interview with David Icke on a wide range of topics. It was actually pretty good & he didn't bring up Lizards or Reptillians once that i recall. So the last half hour he brings up the Illuminati/Free Masons/NWO worshipping the planet Saturn which ive never heard before - sorry that may be Conspiracy 101 but just never heard of it before. He then said something that peaked my interest about 9/11 & Saturn. It was really a throw away line by Icke but for some reason it bugged me enough to go on the hunt!

So did a little search on youtube & this is what i found:

Video #1 is a speech given by Jordon Maxwell on "The Cult of Saturn" who i did hear on a podcast a few years ago & think that is who Icke got all his material from but anyway. Maxwell is a dry & boring speaker but is very knowledgeable about hidden signs & meanings of symbols. The dude is a sharp guy on conspiracys but not the most dynamic speaker but very informative on "The Cult of Saturn" - the Saturn info heats up around 15 minutes into the video. But if you knew all about Saturn worshipping you can probably just skip watching it. Its really not the point of the post.

Video #2 is kind of a bad music video with some guy poorly narrating in the backround but illustrates that the Sign of Saturn is everywhere - maybe not as much as this guy thinks it is cause some of his pictures are sketchy but it gets the point across.

Video #3 finally the point of the post & i wont give it away. It only lasts for a few seconds & could be a pure coincidence but Icke mentioned it so here it is. Icke said they were circling this thing around WTC for days before 9/11. Now i did a search for this 1 item & could not find anything on ATS about it which is kind of surprising & now somebody is going to say you idiot this was discussed a 100 times before .

So you want to watch from 11:03 to 11:11 on Video 3 & tell me what you see?

It was something that made me go - huh - no really...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Ok.. A blimp with the bankrupt car manufacturer Saturn logo on it.. So wat did icke say they circled around the building for days? I thought the whole saturn conspiracy was about the luciferian project.. Which never panned out since they never turned saturn into a star.. But... Thanks?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
Ok.. A blimp with the bankrupt car manufacturer Saturn logo on it.. So wat did icke say they circled around the building for days? I thought the whole saturn conspiracy was about the luciferian project.. Which never panned out since they never turned saturn into a star.. But... Thanks?

Ok - i found the Icke interview. The Saturn discussion begins around 1:21:00 & made a mistake about who brought up the Saturn Blimp circling WTC beginning on 9/9 it wasn't Icke who brought it up it was the interviewer around 1:29:30. I found it interesting - anyway.

Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread. Starred and Flagged.

Saturn and Sun opposition and a plan that was centuries in the working, many decades in the actual planning.. And a direct relationship established between this, revelations 9/11 and the Signing of the Declaration of Independence.

Do You Believe in Magick? Part I

This goes into a lot of details.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is just the tip of the iceberg. The entire PLANET has been worshiping saturn. Almost all symoblism in almost all western religion going back to ancient mystery religions in babylon and almost ALL ancient references to the "sun" were actually to saturn.

new topics

top topics

join