It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures From Masonic Bible

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Thankyou again for the replies.

I have to say that I agree, that if the original concept of the Illuminati were adhered to, the world might be a great place. I personally cannot subscribe to any of the major religions because they derive from man. Man is totally corruptable, and the "editing" of the bible is a prime example.

If there is truth in religious texts, then it is the thread that connects and weaves between them, in my personal opinion.

But...

I do believe that there is a cult of sorts (refered to some as the cult of the Serpent/Illuminati) that are twisting the world to their own ends. They certainly do appear to be aligned with the thoughts and teachings of Alistair Crowley, while also seemingly having connections to Masonry and the symbology applied there in.

I've been watching the "show" for many years now, and from everything I have seen, I'd say they are most certainly real. They don't however seem to follow the train of thought that you guys do. But that connection (which is there) casts shadow on your beliefs. Anyway, I'm very grateful that you have shared your beliefs here, because in my own mind, I don't want to condemn innocent people based on hear-say.

One last thing.

Have you watched the following set of videos?

Ancient Knowledge

Part four (Ancient Knowledge Pt.4 ) refers to symbolic imagery found in a lodge somewhere in the USA, my memory can't recall. This guy is working on some pretty wild things, and it seems to relate very strongly to knowledge held within Masonry. If you get a chance to watch it, I'd love to hear back from you as to whether any of the knowledge he is talking about is ever shared with you, or if the significance of it is also missed by modern masons.

Right, that's all for now. Thanks again, keep well.

Oh, and I hope talking about the last part doesn't compromise any oaths made.

edit on 13-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: Repeating myself

edit on 13-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: hear-say... not here-say

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

I think the coral castle and some of the modern discoveries about easily moving large stones with simple tools are fascinating, but unfortunately they don't relate to Freemasonry.

The tools we discuss are symbolic. The common gavel, for example, was used in ancient times to break off the crude and superfluous parts of stone to make square, plumb and level stones for building temples.

We use the symbolic gavel to chip away at the man we were, like a rough and superfluous rock, to reveal the perfect (ashlar or cube) inside. The rough parts are selfishness, intemperance, injustice, hate, fundamentalism.

There is no real physical power that comes through any of our rituals except the one that leads us to act out of love toward fellow humans.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
That is really interesting. So no teachings on things like sacred geometry etc?

I just find the symbolic connection between Coral Castle and the imagery in the Lodge to be quite strange, and I wondered if you had similar symbology in your lodge? Like I say, it would require investing about 45 minutes of time on the video to see what I'm talking about.

I hope I'm not being a pest, as I'm genuinely interested and just want to understand. So as always, thanks for your replies!
edit on 13-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: I keep repeating myself

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

we are encouraged to learn all we can about Geometry and other subjects. Their importance is explained in the second degree lecture, but the mysteries they contain are out there for all to absorb. Masonry is just the beginning of the learning experience for some, for others, they are happy to just enjoy the fellowship. It can be so many things to so many different people. I think that's why it has had such a great appeal to so many men for hundreds of years.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I UNDERSTAND you perfectly..
Nothing is your free will IF you go to hell if you don't do it... Sounds like a horrible "person"god" to follow..."Blackmail" ?maybe.. Not worship...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It was free freemasons who built all the great ancient structures around the world such as the great pyramid and the masonry in south America. Really!.

The secrets of the builders are kept and not lost.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
It was free freemasons who built all the great ancient structures around the world such as the great pyramid and the masonry in south America. Really!.

Actually it was just masons, as in stone.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

The secrets of the builders are kept and not lost.

Operative Masonry, which means construction with stone, is wholly different than Free and Accepted Masonry.

We, Freemasons i mean, consider ourselves to be speculative masons. This means that through our degrees we are presented with the working tools of a Mason such as the plumb, the square, the compass, the level, etc. we then use the tools of operative masonry to speculatively build a spiritual temple of ourselves. A house not built with hands, existing in eternity.

While i have known some bricklayers who have also been Freemasons, the two are far from mutually exclusive.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Speculative Freemason is NOT about the tools, nor about the Spiritual Temple!
It is about the order which so designs mortals well enough in our lives that they thereafter present themselves as Supreme Beings.

Pinocchio Freemasonry is designed to teach the Speculative Freemason about "The Path Through The Woodlands"

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

That is surprisingly accurate response from you, Pinochio....

Now if you could get over that whole WP nonsense...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

What in particular is a Supreme Being?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Its a short answer, dude.

I don't know, pinocchio.
edit on 14-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join