It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAALCP has requested reporters covering a speech by Attorney General Eric Holder bring two forms of

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Do as we say not as we do. Oh, the irony. At an event featuring the man who says it is wrong to check IDs of voters the NAALCP is requiring two forms of ID for all reporters Racists!.

link

Hey, if you vote you are dumb because it is all fake. But for those who are not smart enough to see through the smoke this story should make you angry.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This is just a little Peyton Place. And they're all Harper Valley Hypocrites.

How long will we put up with this crap?

Democrats and Republicans have got to go. They are whore mongers, liars, and thieves. We need to get ALL of them out of our government. They are an infection that feeds on liberty and induces tyranny and death. Each one is twice as bad as the other. They all pander to the ultra rich and run the country into the ground while taking advantage of insider trading to enrich their personal fortunes by thousands of times while in office. How can anyone who loves America, honesty, and liberty identify with one or the other of these criminal enterprises that rape the country and distribute the booty to their homeys?

Every election the newspaper headlines scream either "DEMOCRATS WIN" or "REPUBLICANS WIN". But they never, never, never scream "AMERICANS WIN". The reason for that is when Democrats or Republicans win, Americans are SCREWED. BOHICA!

The true patriot is not the man who blindly defends a corrupt government. The true patriot defends the Constitution from that corrupt government.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

"when Democrats or Republicans win, Americans are SCREWED"

I couldnt have said it myself better.

THEY make the issues. THEY make the Debt. THEY make the wars. THEY make the poverty. THEY have the money and power to shut out the little guy. THEY make up lies and expect everyone to roll with it.

THEY have the power and wont ever let it go .It has to be taken away from them.

THEY- are dangerous to our health.

A little more on Topic- Eric Holder should be locked up.
This day in age- "The Feds" should be more concerned with White Collar Crime than anything else.
Well- white collar to people like Holder- who never had to get his hands bloody with the guns he gave to the cartels. Him and King Obama had their servants for that.

"Executive Priveledge"
The King Answers to nobody.

Who really cares what the NAACP has to say these days anyways? They are just a mouthpiece for the democratic party. Like anyone really cares what they think.

Dont you think if they really thought peoples rights were being suppressed that the last thing they would do is ask for Two forms of I.D. ?

they will pull the "for safety" card. Might as well give them the probe while they are at it.

Im so sick of this administration. Worst administration in the history of America. Period.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

I had a response ready to go for the "for safety" crowd:

Checking IDs does absolutely nothing to ensure physical security. You ensure physical security by having guards, doing pat downs and using metal detectors. There is no reason for an event like this to be any more secure than a polling place. But all of that is beside the point.

Checking IDs does not make a location secure. Checking Ids assures authorization to access. So is it more important to make sure that people are authorized to access the Eric Holder event as part of the press OR is it more important to assure that people are not committing vote fraud? The NAALCP and Eric Holder just answered that question for us.

Yep, "for safety" is bull.
edit on 11-7-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

siiiiigh

it should be obvious why they want 2 ID's
to keep anybody out who might start asking inconvenient questions
these so called press conferences are just propaganda presentations
for mouth breathers and not anything you should waste your time examining

self respecting people should boycott any and all events
when regal demands like these are made

holder and his strawboss the current POSUS
need to have the experience of calling for a few press conferences and being TOTALLY IGNORED

especially when it is waaaaay past obvious that these 2 are either uncaringly incompetent, or outright blatant criminals
who are basically using the power of their current positions to keep themselves immune from prosecution

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

For the love of GOD!!!

Do you think there might be any security concerns with attendees being within easy shooting distance of the Attorney General of the United Staes of America????

Please don't let yourself be stupid for the sake of politics.

People don't have an interest in killing the guy working at your local voting booth. Entire countries would like to kill the Attorney General of the USA.

Please...PLEASE stop acting stupid and pretending you don't get it.....at least I am hoping you are petending to be stupid.

Even your article explains it is "common practice" to request two forms of ID at major speaking events..

BTW it is NAACP...no "L"

edit on 11-7-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

You should probably look into the difference between a "private privledge" and a "public right".

It's amazing how illogical people are.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
What you're not understanding here, OP, is that the issue of voter ID is not about the wrongdoing in requesting ID in itself. It is a loss of liberty for one to require ID to vote. That one must pay to vote.

You cannot compare voting to anything else which requires ID. You're blindly dismissing security concerns in an attempt to cry hypocrisy. Yet you still fail to accept the reality of the situation. That voter ID laws are intended for nothing more than to silence the minority vote.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

For the love of GOD!!!

Do you think there might be any security concerns with attendees being within easy shooting distance of the Attorney General of the United Staes of America????

An Attorney General? Huh? Don't Attorney-General-types prosecute crime? Like massive banking fraud criminals?

Oh ... wait a minute. Silly me. This is a new-style Attorney General. One that commits crimes and ignores massive nation-destroying fraud.

Personally, I think we should parachute his worthless ass into the middle of a cartel cookout. Good riddance to bad trash.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
How the heck are voter ID laws designed to suspend the minority right to vote? Are they actually going to say something like: "Oh, I see that you're an African American so you can't vote since voting's for whites only?"

How is that going to work?

I think that claim is just hyperbole designed to inflame things to divide people even more aalong the left right paradigm.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Amen! Tell it brother, tell it! Can I get a witness?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

For the love of GOD!!! Do you think there might be any security concerns with attendees being within easy shooting distance of the Attorney General of the United Staes of America????

Sure ... an ID makes sense. but I have a question .. could I use your sentence with a few tweeks and use it when the left starts complaining about voters having to have IDs? Here's my tweek ... For the love of GOD!!! Do you think there might be concerns with people arriving at the voting booth who aren't Americans and who are trying to cast illegal votes?? How's that sound to you? Okay??

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

For the love of GOD!!! Do you think there might be any security concerns with attendees being within easy shooting distance of the Attorney General of the United Staes of America????

Sure ... an ID makes sense. but I have a question .. could I use your sentence with a few tweeks and use it when the left starts complaining about voters having to have IDs?

Sure you can...as long as you include the second half of my post which you seem to have "missed" in the above...

For the love of GOD!!!

Please don't let yourself be stupid for the sake of politics.

People don't have an interest in killing the guy working at your local voting booth. Entire countries would like to kill the Attorney General of the USA.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join