It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWER CONSPIRACIES/ strange things in the world. ( back from a conspiracy break)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Kinda been on the dl for conspiracies lately,So my question is what are some of the newer conspiracies circling along? and/ or strange things ppl have found or that is going on with the earth or in some countries?
any help?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

#1 - People that leave conspiracy sites for a "Break" are usually paid government dis-info agents.

I think thats what I read.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
lol dude im not no dis info agent.. not healthy to read them 24/7 plus it was mostly about the same crap
over and over .. so i figured id take a break for a lil bi and maybe come back to something intresting..
and 2nd would i be trying to spread dis info?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
HI i have very little history on the forum, and I have taken long extended breaks.

Please tell me all the "new" info to report to my sup... I mean so I can catch up...

J/k

Relax not everything is a conspiracy.

Welcome back, same ol same ol here on the nut house.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

That's funny...I just recently returned as well...even started a thread about it although, it didn't get much response.

So far, it appears to be the same ol' hum drum.

Oh, yeah...I'm not a disinfo agent either...seriously...I swear!

edit on 11-7-2012 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Middle East is still in trouble, child abuse and mind control still going on, Venus still getting mistaken for UFO's, A really cool crop circle indicating something with December 2012. Banks starting to face some heat over Libor rates. Corporatism still in control and gaining power, rigged elections, GMO, vaccinations and depopulation still on the agenda to satisfy stock prices. Some days good, some bad, earth still spinning.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

That's funny...I just recently returned as well...even started a thread about it although, it didn't get much response.

So far, it appears to be the same ol' hum drum.

Oh, yeah...I'm not a disinfo agent either...seriously...I swear!

edit on 11-7-2012 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

I REALLY dig the threads worn by the AVATAR you have selected. I am partial to Brilliant Colors in clothing although I am not one to wear much color. It amazes me how shocked some folks are by how bright and vibrant the clothing of India or Bangladesh or even Native North Americans sometimes are. I find it refreshing.

As for being a Disinformation Agent...there are perhaps one or two people on this board who might be able to spot one out. But they are very low or perhaps not very active on this board as many people here do the work for them. Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
im replied to stuff. just havnt been researching. for thr record im not a dis info agent.. i think a disinfo agent wouldnt even want to talk about it.. ya its likE someones returning "DISINFO AGENT" 00-00
But thanks for teh reply to the one that help answer my questions.. lol @ planet ufo

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

This might sound weird but, I've always felt happier while wearing bright clothing. I'm not sure I could pull off the get up in my avatar but, I love the colors too.

My apologies for going off topic...To add to the discussion:

Chicago is rampant with violence...although, I don't think that is anything new.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

I have been to Chicago and it is violent depending on where in Chicago you are. Perhaps if they wore some Brighter Colors! LOL! Perhaps the sensory input might lighten things up. I know that things like that lighten my heart.

There is a possible Conspiracy for us. Dark Clothing...Dark Minds! Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
hmm never know it could do something about it
and all good.. just was curious. figured more ppl would shout disinfo.. cool to see some new ppl i dont really post in general

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
why don't you just read the forums ?
Best way to catch up IMHO , or look at the top ranking posts

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Funny, I never left.
This is purely entertainment, none of it is real, except when the big guy is screwing over the little guy but we are so divided by millions of lines we get mucked down and never advance.
Same crap different day, enjoy it.
It is only entertainment.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
cool avatar nice brindles

new topics

top topics

join