It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screw you Elitest... that's not even the point, take from this what you will....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
so... tonight, I got in a fist fight with an 'Elitist'... I don't even know where to start...

Long story short, I have known this individual for many years. The common consensus among our mutual friends is that we don't get along on a variety of reasons. Tonight's particular fight happened after making references to Keynesian models and contrasting them against Hayek... I'm in full support of people creating an environment conducive towards prosperity, based on economic principals that are derivative of a free market, and allowing for the people to decide for themselves. Look, the 'people, and the 'system' are organic, out interaction is not a machine, rather... it is of nature, in which common place mathematics can not ACCURATELY assess.

This is when... this jack wagon decides to point out that his family owns Lamborghini's, original Ford GT's, and countless other makes and models of relatively expensive vehicles... to try and prove that his family has created a sustainable network of people and economic means that has allowed for these very acquisition of vehicles.

I then asked him, other than relation, what is justification for his inheritance of a legacy that has amounted more than the average person. He came up with some bull**** reasons as to how is education has allowed him to become self sufficient, see between the lines, and make himself a model for others to admire. That's when I then challenged him to debates about credit, meritocracy, and history.

These were topics in which he felt insufficient, unable to compete, and then went on the defensive... It's pathetic to think, that me... a high school drop out, could school this guy on such topics of economics, and the protection of liberties in which our founding fathers and countless other fought for.

I will quote... "**** you, and your family, you haven't amounted to ****..., because you aren't ****"

Then he continued to threaten me, that's when I tossed his *** over my buddies brand new car, he landed on his head and started to get all huffy and pussy about how it was unfair. I was drunk at the time, I could have been in the wrong, but I pulled his *** over to his fancy car and laid him against it, rather forcibly.

That's when he left... after which, he then decided to text message the individual that I was with and tell him that he was sorry.

Moral of the story:

WTF do you want or expect!!! I may not have gone to some prestigious institution, recognized by the rest of the world as producing individuals that are to govern the world. But... I do come from a family with a history of pointing out the hypocrisy of ill advised individuals, leading movements, and making a difference in this world. As if that means anything....

NO, I will not answer questions as to my family history... for it should not matter, and nothing that they have accomplished hast attributed to who I am today(not completely true, admittedly). Those who base themselves off of some notion that their previous ancestors define who they are, and their importance to the world, **** off.

This is a new age, a new paradigm yet to be developed. Strength is in numbers, and the numbers are surmounting the unequivocal indoctrinated rhetoric that aims to play on the ignorant mass'.

Stand up for your selves... make money, and don't let the money make you. I know plenty of individuals that many would claim are 'Elitist', most of which are pieces of trash. Yet... this isn't always the case...

I guess the main reason for posting this thread is this:

Put your hands up high if you havn't imagined
Hope that the pen strokes stronger than the cannon
Balls to the wall, Nose to the grindstone
My interrogation techniques leave your mind blown
So Place your bets lets speak to the enemy
Don't let em pretend that we seek blood
And who's we anyways Kemo Sabe?
Mighty warlord wanna-be street thug
a threat for a threat leaves the whole world terrified
blow for blow never settles the score
word for word it's time we clarify
We the people did not want war

"Stand Up"
FLOBOTS

Stop this bull****, just stop... please, for the love of GOD, stop. I have laid myself out on the line. We are nothing but a bunch of ignorant blind monks trying to describe an elephant. Reality is subjective, get it? But the truth falls somewhere in between. If you can't see it, it's ok!!! Allow for others to recognize these truths, before distorting their perceptions of what it means to be human.

Ahhh man, there's so much to say.... thank you 'whoever' for allowing me to see the light, and mediums such as ATS for letting me deny ignorance abroad.

I wish temperance and virtue where the unregulated means of my interaction with others, my brothers, allow yourself to preach to one another. As the wings of doves begin to flutter, the wicked and sinister become disregarded and void by loves rutters.

defining rutters, just because it may go over peoples heads... Rutters: A guide who leads the way through a difficult or unknown course.

I know, I know... I skipped many details as to what transpired... the point is... well... you can figure that out on your own...

Ok, I'm don... pay no attention, just another page in the book I guess...
edit on 10-7-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: additional statement

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Please tell me the elitist you got in a fist fight with was Richard Fuld. I really wish someone would give that guy the business.
edit on 10-7-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

That's Gold Mate. Many is the time I have lost it with some Rich Wanker lording it over us mere mortals because Mummy and Daddy can afford to buy him a Porsche.
I have little, but what I have has been earned of the seat of my back and from getting my fingernails dirty.
I don't envy the rich, particularly those that have made from their own toil and effort.
I too am a high school dropout, but here in Aussie in the 1980's most kids left school to get jobs and earn their own money, Its different now, without completing high school or Uni. you have little or no chance of getting on in the world.
Kudo's for putting that useless oxygen thief in his place.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

You don't say how exactly you know this guy.

Are you in his social class or is he in yours?

Is he really an obnoxious twat, or are you a thug?

Usually, these two extremes don't have a common ground to associate with each other... yet there you are.

I used to know someone similar, but only via work. And he soon kept his distance from me, and I him. And had we ever gotten into a violent altercation, there is no way he'd respond to say he's sorry - he'd have the police on my case.

I'm confused..

edit on 10-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Hahaha! As soon as you mentioned "Meritocracy" I knew EXACTLY how bad you were going to bury this guy!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

You don't say how exactly you know this guy.

Are you in his social class or is he in yours?

Is he really an obnoxious twat, or are you a thug?

Usually, these two extremes don't have a common ground to associate with each other... yet there you are.

I used to know someone similar, but only via work. And he soon kept his distance from me, and I him. And had we ever gotten into a violent altercation, there is no way he'd respond to say he's sorry - he'd have the police on my case.

I'm confused..

edit on 10-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

I know this individual because we have a friend in common, nothing else.

Yes, he really is that obnoxious! lol

Granted there are monetary extremes, but... that's just about it. To put it in perspective, he literally has over 50 million(US$) in vehicles. We're talking disgustingly rich, yet the guy drives a less than $20,000 vehicle.

I'm no 'thug' lol! He's the one that first made the comment that he was going to 'beat my ***', which everyone that was present agreed 'came out of nowhere'. Couple that with my ability to debate any topic, not back down after him threatening me, and being able to quickly put his life into perspective for him... I think he had a newly found respect for me, and that's why he didn't call the cops. Plus, I would have loved for him to do so... considering he was drunk and drove home, and that's the least of it... there's some skeletons in his closet and opening pandora's box could have been one tail spin of a rabbit hole for him to fall down.

He apologized, simply to save face, I think... He did it rather quickly too, with in 5 minutes of leaving. I don't think I'll be seeing him again any time soon, we will be keeping a distance. I came back to my home town only for a couple days, to take a break from work. I probably wont see this guy for a minimum of 6 months to a year.

top topics

join