It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the london olympics stadium a hyperspace transport portal?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
.............................................................i
Don't beam me up yet Scotty, I'm taking a shi

Joking aside, is there any reason or proof the Olympic stadium has been chosen?
edit on 10-7-2012 by II HAL II because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

what?

seriously... WHAT?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Don't think your theory is very likely, but it reminds me of something funny I thought was real one time. I was watching the opening of the Beijing olympics at my friend's house, on a very old projection tv with a terrible quality picture. I thought the opening act was holograms, and spouted off to my friend about holograms, how new tech would probably be introduced during such an auspicious event, yada yada. When I got home and saw a clip on the news, on a tv with a decent picture, I could see it was just lots of people performing with printed cardboard boxes.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Someone has read the script to a Torchwood special, me thinks... I wonder what Moffat would think about it. It's exactly up the alley of thevwacked-out Who-iverse..

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Let's indulge the OP.

What does "the Ghurkin" (the building) remind You of? Ahaaaa! A Spaceship with a large habitat. The actual light-drive is buried underground, sunk into parts of the derelict tunnels of the cold war... That way they could fill'er up without anyone noticing the shipments of deuterium and hydrogen...

The elite won't be using the dimensional portal currently being built. That portal leads to a Hellish dimension, especially meant for Bankers and Main-Street CEO's. They do not know yet, but a friend of my uncle's collegues' niece, who is "in the Know" has told that. He Is a cleaner at MI6

The réal elite, the Queen and her Bilderberg an Freemason-friends are the one to get out via "The Ghurkin" rocket/starship

That crazy enough?.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Good riddons....Beam them all to another galaxy for all we care.

I am not out for revenge after the dust settles because their pain and suffering in future life times will be enough for me.
edit on 10-7-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

If the Christian Rapture could happen at the same time, the planet will get a well deserved break from at least a portion of some of the fanatics running about.

Zombie apocalypse would be nice too, but, ahh, that's too much to hope for.

Oeoehhh.. I would like thát please.. Now thère would be something to look-out for. I can just imagine myself shouting after all those floating "rapture-nuts" : " Oy.. Is that flames I am seeing up above in that hole You're floating towards..."

You know? Just to see their faces go white and their limbs flailing, hopelessly trying to stay on earth...

And on that jolly note: I am going to make me some coffee, and watch this barmy thread develop.
edit on 10/7/12 by dutchmilpo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
"the most likely of all theories"?

Wow - this one's a real stretch, but thanks so much for the laugh !

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Wait!! Here's an idea:

Find a building in London, -preferably an odd-looking one- and weave a crazy conspiracy around it. Stargates, Cities in Flight, Tesseract chambers in different dimensions.. Whatever You fancy.

I bèt we can come up with something that seems at least partially plausible.. Unlike the OP.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
What on earth is 'Hummininty ?

It's threads like this from members such as the OP (whether serious or in jest) that has sites like ATS and it's members, viewed as tin foil hat wearing nutjobs.
And at times i have to agree !

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So you think we/they have not.perfected portal transport.tech? Trust me our.tech.is.beyond your wildest imagintion and im am starting to learn the crazier.it.sounds.the more.likely its real

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon
they are going to transport a large portion of the elite off world before the passing of nibiru and upcomming choas of ww3 and or total revolution of humminity who will be asking for the heads of the elite once the dust settles and they blow it up to make it look like they all died? as crazy as it seems this is probally the most likley of all theories.

Did you really just say your theory is the most likley of all theories? As the great Chad Ochocinco once said "child please" haha but seriously Nibiru is just going to magically pass in the few short months and we can't see it right now. When you make extraordinary claims they require extraordinary evidence which so far you lack. Come on man Nibiru, Olympic stadium transport portal for the elite, and maybe add in some zombies or werewolves in London and we got a crazy movie but not reality.

edit on 18-7-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: Had to add the zombies

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Is that right,bollocks we'll have to move it.Thanks earthling how you so clever

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon
reply to post by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

you all spend so much time on ats don't you know there capabilites by now and what there endgame is?

it a stargate for the illuminati.
edit on 9-7-2012 by 2012zeropointeventhorizon because: add on
and this is threal reason they killed the princess becuase she would have tried to stop it.
edit on 9-7-2012 by 2012zeropointeventhorizon because: add on

Ill have some of whatever your on mate, sounds like good stuff.

On a serious note you are deluded if you think Princess Diana was killed because she would stop it?

<< 1   >>

join