It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Zuckerberg Is Grandson Of David Rockefeller. Real name. Jacob Greenberg.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Mark Zuckerberg Is Grandson Of David Rockefeller. Real name. Jacob Greenberg.

nesaraaustralia.wordp ress.com

A Jacob Greenberg was arrested for possession of Marijuana and this mugshot was taken. It was later revealed that this could indeed be the man the world knows as Mark Zuckerberg.

His family members include David Rockefeller, his Grandfather. A little strange because Rothschild owns 8% of Facebook shares. Both Rothschild and Rockefeller are well known names….TAP with One World Government associations.

and his other granpa….greenberg…CEO of AIG
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I came across this article quite by accident, but if it is true is sure explains a lot of things.

However I am unsure about the source, I have never heard of NESARA AUSTRALIA before, the site does not look like an obvious hoax site but in this day and age who knows.

It is something that needs to be looked into though, it would explain a lot, like how Facebook was able to get a start up loan of $500 million dollars from a CIA bank.

Hopefully a few ATS sleuth hounds will start to dig into this and help determine the veracity of it

nesaraaustralia.wordp ress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Quick 5 second search shows that the photo of 'Jacob Greenberg' is a 22 year old arrested in feb. 2012, so its not zucker

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a 5 second search also reveals next to no information.

I wouldn't be surprised if this were true though. Makes sense. Keep the control in the family.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

here is his photo along with who he is jail etc

www.jailbase.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kaoticf8

Plus, if you do an image search on Jacob Greenberg, you'll find the profile view of his mug shot makes the side view shape of his face/head totally different from that of Mark Zuckerberg.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

LOL! A little concerning that this kid was arrested in Maricopa County, Arizona! Like Sheriff Joe Arpaio needs one more person at the top working against him!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Ya, not even close.

I am 100% against FB and would love for this to be true, but unfortunately this is a load of BS.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Solves that then

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Umm.. nah.

both seem to be tossers, but no..

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
There must be a connection somewhere.

David Rockefeller looks a lot like George Soros.

Perhaps both are distant Rothschild relatives.

what is Zuckerberg's history ?

is it "genuine".

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Whilst it would not surprise me in the slightest if Mark Zuckerberg was related to either the Rockefellers or even the Rothschilds, he definitely is not Jacob Greenberg. They are a bit similar but the first thing that strikes me that is very different are their ears and the second thing are their eyebrows.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
you'd have to blur your eyes to think that guy was zuckerberg...

that's not to say he's not related to rockerfeller... wouldn't be surprised if he was. Sure would explain a lot.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
To me, that Greenberg guy looks nothing like Zuckerberg. I think this is a bit of a stretch...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

I came across this article quite by accident, but if it is true is sure explains a lot of things.

What is it you think it would explain had it been true??

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join