It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one join the Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
what must i do to join except been rich? when i phone up 10 downing street they take my name adress and telephone number but then say they have never heard of them and hang up
i really want to join them.

My mother always said if you cant beat them then join them but i am finding that difficult as they wont even admit to me they even exist.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

Very good, I like your style of humor. You should do very well on ATS. I would tell you how I joined, but that was a long time ago (I was born in '52) and we've closed down that office. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Shut up.

I'm sorry, but I can't stand trolls anymore. Thats it.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well... first you have to sacrifice a goat... then bathe your first newborn in its blood then...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
You’re calling number 10?

Buzzzzz, wrong number - you need to call the QUEEN on 5555 – 8756 and when she answers you need to say "Click clack, the Illuminati is right on track, let me join or I'll walk the plank"

That will get you in for sure.....

Let her know I sent you as I get a referral fee for every soul collected.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

You may try Here. Please be sure to look around that site before you apply.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I am not a member of the Illuminati ...but I am a ikinoki, we come from the planet shnoznoogie...we are a peaceful race and you would be welcome to join us!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Do you want to be a member of the great brotherhood Illuminati? we are going to make you rich famous and to be a world known star, get a good job, to win elections and get into a political power we are going to enrich you in all your endeavors empowerment and you will never loose any case in court or were ever, you will have powers to control people in high places email us now @ [email protected]. Beware, if you know you are not interested never you attempt to this post be warned!!!.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SupersonicSerpent

Primary indoctrination ceremony:

Once you've mastered that, we'll talk more in-depth.

new topics

top topics

join