It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Macedonia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I had to post this video.I just read it in the local papers.The guy who posted the video is an experienced in paragliding,he is a captain in the Macedonian special forces at least that's what the media are reporting.His name is Mentor Saiti and it's on his you tube channel.
Crop Circle
The crop circle looks like a circle constructed of three leaves enveloping each other.It was filmed on July 1-st 2012.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Unfortunately you cant tell if it is real or not, only by being on the ground and dowsing for the formations edge will you know if it is real, or by looking at the nodes on the stalk of the plants.
The real crop circles not only appear in the fields, the pattern is also stamped into the earths energetic field, or magnetic field, for years and years after the crop circle has disappeared, the outline of it can still be found by dowsing for it.
there is no doubt that some are man made, however, not all are, men may make a crop circle, but, they can't stamp it into the geo-magnetic energy of the planet.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hmm... Not bad - lines are a bit wobbly here and there. Seem to have been some very bad ones this year over here, don't know whether that's because it seems like more of them are getting done in oilseed rape or because they're letting the apprentices do them...

Kinda neat viewing it from the angle of a paraglider though

regards
JB

edit on 4-7-2012 by skjalddis because: typo

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
They look like tongues to me.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Another man made crop circle, what does this have to do with aliens or unidentified flying objects?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

How are you certain that it's man made?
I haven't mentioned any aliens or UFO's,if you bother reading some of my posts you'll realize I'm very skeptical of alien visitation of earth.The area that the crop circle was filmed in is highly rural farming land in Macedonia,and I doubt some farmer would do something like that to his crop just for some symbol to be clearly seen from the air.
edit on 4-7-2012 by adnachiel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

Because all crop circles are man made just like all magicians cant really do magic. In both cases once you realize its just people going to great lengths to try to trick you it all makes sense.

This is an aliens and UFO forum so why have you posted your thread here if you are not suggesting it has something to do with either aliens or UFO's?

edit on 4-7-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Well should I post it in breaking news maybe,or 2012?
Why on earth anyone would go to such great lengths to "hoax" people,to what end?There are many that are man made,if not most of them,but it's a conspiracy forum we are here to discuss different possibilities and views,not just dismiss everything as hoax.Everything is not black and white,some things deserve to be pondered upon.Although today we live in the age of quick access to superficial information that is not knowledge.
What would be some person motives to go in the middle of nowhere and create something like this,for money,exposure,fame,all of which are non existent here.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Looks man made to me, wobbly edges. Looks a bit like a logo of some kind... Viral?
edit on 4-7-2012 by Numb3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Well should I post it in breaking news maybe,or 2012?

Thats up to you but if like you say your not suggesting it has anything to do with aliens or UFO's then why choose this forum?

Why on earth anyone would go to such great lengths to "hoax" people,to what end? What would be some person motives to go in the middle of nowhere and create something like this,for money,exposure,fame,all of which are non existent here.

Why why do people learn card tricks? Why do people create street art? Quite simply the answer to your question is probably its a combination of the two. The more inexplicable the trick the better the trick is. There does not have to be any more of a motive than that. These people enjoy tricking other people who 'want to believe'. Please read this thread is you want to see just how much effort people put into tricking people into thinking crop circles are anything other than man made

it's a conspiracy forum we are here to discuss different possibilities and views,not just dismiss everything as hoax.

I agree it is a conspiracy, its a conspiracy to trick people into thinking there's some unnatural or extraterrestrial force behind making crop circles. Its a conspiracy to trick you..

Plus discussing something will include people with opposing views especially when its an obvious hoax like a crop circle. The moto of this site is 'deny ignorance' so that is all about exposing hoax's .

edit on 4-7-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This is very interesting.

My opinions on Crop Circles and their genuinity vary, as man made hoaxes are becoming increasingly popular, but I rely on the fact that in some Crop Circles, remain a magnetic field. I can't imagine if it is possible (or even within one's limits of effort) to create a magnetic field in man made Crop Circles, therefore I trust these are genuine... At least I hope so.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Doesn't look as precise as many others out there. Someone else mentioned having to see if the stalks were bent or laid down, and by the irregularities I would guess they were broken and not a "legit" crop circle.

Legit crop circles in my opinion are the ones that show up in under 4 hours on a pitch black night during a heavy downpour and are as big as a football field.

Show me a couple of drunk guys with boards who can do that and I'll stop being interested in circles.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

My understanding is that this turned out to be the logo of a company - basically a publicity stunt... Can't seem to find the source now though...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by phalanx001

Yes I didn't update.Apparently it is the logo of "Makedonski sumi". Are you from Macedonia?

top topics

join