It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Mason Tactics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swamper
I dont know who the founders were. And yeah, well, as far as I know there is a LOT of 'leaders'
I mean the sneaky, cultish, sex freaks that are the illuminati.
How can you say you know this, when you can't name a single one?

Also, what about all the sneaky, cultish, sex freaks that are not the Illuminati? Do they count for anything? Because I know a lot more of them than I do actual Illuminati…

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Great thread, but probably all for not. I don't think the anti-Masons will be changing their thought-process anytime soon.

Yes, I'd like to know who is at the "top" of our organization too! Because I've met, and dined, and danced with the highest possible ranking Masons, Grand Masters, Grand Commanders, and 33rd Degree Masons, and they are just like every other Mason I know. So, if they aren't at the "top," then who is?

As far as Luciferianism Doctrine, I didn't know anything about it when I joined ATS. I had already been a Mason, and a Past Master of my Lodge long before joining ATS, but I have to admit, the more I read about it, and learn about it from the anti-Masons, the more I agree with a good portion of it. It certainly has nothing to do with Masonry, but it does seem like a highly informed and logical doctrine. I enjoy reading it, and I have altered some of my own views due to being exposed to the doctrine here on ATS. It seems ATS is a Luciferian controlled evil entity and tool of the elite NWO handlers. However, I would NEVER DREAM of bringing that up in my Mason's lodge. Not only would I be out of order and rude, I would also probably end up tarred and feathered by all those old Christian men in my lodge! They would probably call my wife and my mother and tell on me, LOL!

Masons are accepting of all faiths, but it is often prudent to keep one's belief to their self.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join