It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What 9/11 related books did you read ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

You will enjoy the Firefight book- information wise. It was one of the best 9/11 books out there. The Looming Tower is also VERY well written and informative.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma
reply to post by maxella1

You will enjoy the Firefight book- information wise. It was one of the best 9/11 books out there. The Looming Tower is also VERY well written and informative.

Firefight is a very good book, but I am no fan of The Looming Tower. Has a lot of info in it, but some of it quite questionable IMHO. Wright based a lot of his treatment of the subject based on interviews just as Spencer did with Touching History (also a good book, but same shortcomings as Wright's). So I would suggest that anyone reading Wright's book also temper it with other sources (such as Bodansky's Bin Laden, The Age of Sacred Terror, Ghost Wars, among others).

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

One of my favorites is CITY IN THE SKY: The Rise and Fall of the World Trade Center by two NY Times
reporters Eric Lipton/Jamie Glanz

Goes into detail about construction materials and methodlogy - why certain materials and techniques were
used in the building aka to save money and permit the WTC to be built taller

Discusses the effects these decisions would have on WTC collapse including why substandard fire proofing
was used

<< 1   >>

join