It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the United States dissolve the states and become the "American Union" (or other name)?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

One of the few who understands what has happened to the union of the several states. Congrats.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mal1970
reply to post by frazzle

One of the few who understands what has happened to the union of the several states. Congrats.

I forgot to include the Social Security Act which is a transparent overlay of the United States map that depicts the state boundaries. They got us to apply in exchange for insubstantial benefits. Then there's the Buck Act and the Public Employee Payroll Tax Act. Too many acts of aggression against the tenth amendment to even itemize.

I often wish I didn't understand any of it. Don't worry, be happy. That's the American Dream.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Apparently you can renounce to your SIN. I dunno what good that would do but...hey this guy's done it. Now I have to read the whole article.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by frazzle

Apparently you can renounce to your SIN. I dunno what good that would do but...hey this guy's done it. Now I have to read the whole article.

I can't decide whether to laugh or cry at that story but it is indicative of what lengths people will go to, to get out from under the load.

Some people have sent letters to the Social Security Administration stating that they were "rescinding" their social security number. They publicly "give it back" so to speak. However, the Social Security Administration continues to maintain a record pertaining to each person using their social security account number. It's sort of analogous to the theme of the pop song "Hotel California" by the Eagles band where it says, "you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave." We are not aware of any cases where the SSA agreed to expunge an adults records. Neither are we aware of any occasion where the SSA refunded any amount of contributions.
www.apfn.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

I dont know, they are the states that are united on the continent of north America.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Lets be real here... We dont want 'Ameritopia'... in other words, a state created around the lunacy of liberalism.

second... if America dies.. so does the rest of the world.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoStarchild

I sincerely doubt that. Why? Because America will not die. It will only morph into some other entity..if it ever does. Same goes for the rest of the world.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Union means just Union. You want the states to become a confederation? Like the EU a couple of years ago?
edit on 29-6-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join