It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare mammatus clouds over Regina, Saskatchewan (Canada)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
A friend of mine shared this with me over Facebook -

A rare cloud formation called a mammatus, where clouds take on a bubble-like shape, appeared in the skies above Regina, Saskatchewan in Canada following a thunderstorm on June 26.

Here are a few more pictures of these types of clouds, the first three are over Hastings, Nebraska. The fourth is non-sourced -

These clouds are simply divine. It's like looking up at the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. It's a beautiful painting across our sky, and personally it takes my breath away.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Beautiful they are...

But If I seen them... I would run into my storm shelter screaming!!!!

mostly cos Im crazy

but those clouds look evil!

Beautifully Evil... but evil none the less

haha

edit on 6/29/12 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
From your last photo:

Mammatus clouds in Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1973

en.wikipedia.org...

Geoengineering is far older than we are made aware of.
These types of cloud formations are rare, I saw them for the 1st time in 2010 in NH.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Here's some additional info for ya -- not many know nor are anxious to discuss - Saskatoon (2 hours away) has the Synchrotron particle generator.
- some say there's a HAARP facility within 20 miles of the city (I don't know about that one)
- lockheed martin is set to open a facility on 1st Nations land
- major drone manufacturer that has won business accolades for a few years, and no one has heard of them
- even an ad on saskjobs.com for a "spacecraft operator" in Saskatoon
- just a few mentioned there - we still can't figure out how there was a group of "international storm chasers" and "weather experts" in Regina last week when it was the "NA hotspot for storm activity" - really... they hadn't heard of raging storms down south
Here's a link with some local info if you're in to it
threedeadwords.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Very interesting. To be honest, I didn't know there would be a conspiracy behind these phenomenal clouds, but I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Those are some really awesome pics (especially the first one), but tell your friend to be careful.. The last time (and only time) I saw those, they ended up dumping an epic amount of hail that looked like snow drifts and caused a lot of things to go underwater!
edit on 29-6-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
if those happen where i am i expect hail. they are pretty but bad things usually happen when we see those where i'm from.

top topics

join