It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glamour Shot Pictures of Carnival Freaks From the 1800's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Cirque Du Freak

During my morning browsing of the World-Wide-Web, I stumbled across this web page that is full of old photoes of carnival Freaks.

The pictures were taken by Charles Eisenmann, who made a career for himself by photographing those with birth defects.

Some of the pictures are cute, while others will made you feel pitty for the harship some of these people had to face.

But, like any good chaps, they made the best of their situation and the hand that was delt to them.

Now, even all of these years later, their legacy to a nearly extinct art form has resurfaced for all in the modern world to see!

Enjoy: io9.com...

[img]http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17r2pf4bew2t4jpg/original.jpg[img]

edit on 28-6-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Thats funny, i dont see any of my ex-wives in there....huh.....wonder if they broke the camera.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
Thats funny, i dont see any of my ex-wives in there....huh.....wonder if they broke the camera.

HAHA - none of mine are in these pictures, because they were too busy running hell to take a picture.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Four-legged Myrtle Corbin, who bore two children from her first vagina and three from her second.

Ummm....what?! Does that mean she had two uteruses (uteri..?)? Woah. Never thought that was possible...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphira
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Four-legged Myrtle Corbin, who bore two children from her first vagina and three from her second.

Ummm....what?! Does that mean she had two uteruses (uteri..?)? Woah. Never thought that was possible...

Ya know, I could have had lots of fun with her....would have meant twice the love....

new topics

top topics

join