It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I require some assistence. Please help !!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I think you can pretty much learn from the Web these days, however, if you prefer, you can have an official ceremony (called attunement).

All you need to practice is hands-on-healing (which many people bring with themselves from a previous life) and learn to draw and pronounce the 4 symbols as correctly as you can.
There are good pictures on the net but there are common misunderstandings graphically. The longest one actually ends like the corresponding syllable Nen in common Japanese or Nian in Chinese, not the way people usually draw it here.

However, my experience is that even if a symbol is drawn or seen with some slight error, the "spirits" will correct it for you as long as your intention is good. I have saved a lot of materials on this though and do not believe it should be secret. After many years, I think they are more of a concentration device than anything else - like Sanskrit mantras. Sometimes several variations will work.

Distant attunements are offered for free by Richard D. Blanda for example. What you do is agree with him on a specific time and date - by which time you will complete the study of his manuals on Reiki (which are pretty good and comprehensive), and then just sit and wait in the prescribed manner, he tunes in and as long as he finds that the basic spiritual and study demands are met, he will attune you from a distance. That means, he will certify that these symbols are in your aura and working.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Basically people should learn Reiki for free, or pay a teacher as much as decent for simply sharing some learning in a class, but I think it is preposterous to pay hundreds of dollars or more.
Especially in this age of the Information Revolution, you can learn all for free. (I am a certified teacher and I asked people to pay for my lodging and food when I taught).
Diane Stein already published the secret Reiki symbols in 1990, although not entirely correctly as far as Japanese forms go, still, she might be a better healer than a lot of others. It is a paradox.

Any type of chi gong will increase this energy, including Falun Gong (I do not sign up for the cult aspect but the practice itself is designed very well), which can be learned free from the Net.

Honest prayers can increase energy - I used to do the Sanskrit version of Healing Buddha dharani. But many other things work. I think there is no one set procedure for all, because it depends on where you are coming from. (!Kung, Christian etc.).

I think a lot of talk of Reiki lineages is Theocratic hodgepodge. Trust your own internal Guides and learn to get in contact with them.
Trial and error is still the best method.

There are good spirits behind it - and it does not work for bad ends. The only thing I saw that was not good was a splinter sect founded by a German Christian person who made a lot of money and had aggressive PR in Europe. But even some people taught by his people learned to heal... still, all they know they could have gotten from the Net for free.

You can always suspect there is something wrong if anything claimed spiritual is about money, or when they claim exclusivity and want you to pray to the Sacred Teacher etc.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join