It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Probably nothing but...........

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Anyone notice these two white triangle things at groom? Pic taken from google earth and the date says 8/22/11. Not sure what to make of them but here's a pic...

Appx 23 feet across and 13 feet long. Maybe a UAV but I don't think it's on concrete. Cant tell for sure.

Thoughts??

Edit: They have shadows almost like there's landing gear. But I don't know for sure. Almost too much like a triangle to be a plane though.
edit on 25-6-2012 by boomer135 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Course the triangle UFOs would be at Area 51 out of all the places.

Looks like we have discovered who are aliens are...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I've never been big into looking at google earth, just doing some research for a GIS class I'm taking so I decided to take a peek at groom. And came across this....doubt it's anything special, since they would know when the picture was taken and would have them in a hanger or something

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
A UAV shrink wrapped in plastic in prep for shipping it off.
defensetech.org...
Just a guess...

edit on 6/25/2012 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by staple

wow, looks like the same one from the DC beltway and the Nevada highway, and Russia highway. Don't it?
edit on 25-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
They are doing construction in that area. I suspect the white triangles are just part of a prefab building.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Could be. I bet the guys that put them there were probably like "the guys on google earth are going to freak out!! haha"

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by staple
A UAV shrink wrapped in plastic in prep for shipping it off.
defensetech.org...
Just a guess...

edit on 6/25/2012 by staple because: (no reason given)

Can't explain how many idiots this world has.

People see that: UFFO!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! ALIENS ATTACKING!

It's just a simple UAV, you can clearly tell.

But I like your picture, I been looking for one of that.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by boomer135

Why would they park two UAVs nose to tail like that though? It would make so much more sense to park them next to each other. I've never seen two aircraft parked that close together.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Gariac said it best, they are doing construction in that area. If, and that's a big if, they are UAV's you've got a point about nose to tail. The only thing I can think of is that they might be using them to build a hanger or something and they want to see how many they could fit into a small space. Then again, they have engineers and math for that kind of stuff. But I'm leaning on it being construction equipment of some kind, like gariac said. Just weird, if they are UAV's, that they would be out in the open like that. How many planes (besides janet and the F-16 chasers) have been seen at groom using google earth? I can't think of many, if any at all...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Um, ok another weird one. Just to the north west of the triangles, theres a satellite dish with pictures from afar of it. If you scroll up a little, there's another picture labeled "noise". It's a picture looking up at the sun with a radar tower next to it. Doesn't sound strange, but if it's actually at groom, then that picture was taken from the inside! It's looking up at the tower, not from 20 miles away with a high powered scope! I wonder if the pic is real...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Add the MH-60 security choppers and that is all I've seen from GE.

Regarding aircraft that have been photographed at Groom from Tikaboo, there is the SU-27, N105TB, and a F-117a, plus the planes you have mentioned.

Supposedly Lincoln Labs / Hanscom has their own hangar at Groom Lake.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Where are you seeing this?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
hang on ill get some coordinates...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Go to google earth and look at the picture labeled "noise". Pretty interesting. The coordinates are appx but you should be able to see it..
edit on 27-6-2012 by boomer135 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2012 by boomer135 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

here's what you get when you click on the pic.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomer135
reply to post by Zaphod58

Gariac said it best, they are doing construction in that area. If, and that's a big if, they are UAV's you've got a point about nose to tail. The only thing I can think of is that they might be using them to build a hanger or something and they want to see how many they could fit into a small space. Then again, they have engineers and math for that kind of stuff. But I'm leaning on it being construction equipment of some kind, like gariac said. Just weird, if they are UAV's, that they would be out in the open like that. How many planes (besides janet and the F-16 chasers) have been seen at groom using google earth? I can't think of many, if any at all...

Originally posted by gariac

Add the MH-60 security choppers and that is all I've seen from GE.

Regarding aircraft that have been photographed at Groom from Tikaboo, there is the SU-27, N105TB, and a F-117a, plus the planes you have mentioned.

Supposedly Lincoln Labs / Hanscom has their own hangar at Groom Lake.

If limited to only using Google Earth imagery, then the only other aircraft seen in the imagery over years is the C-130 fuselage towards the south end of the base. Also, the imagery dated 25/5/2010 shows a King Air down at the new large hangar, it's location could pertain to it being a Janet or not... perhaps it is a tenant's aircraft.

Other satellite imagery not on Google Earth show other types of aircraft including an F/A-18 and B-52 at different dates.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I found it, but that shot would have had to been taken on the base, given the angle. That makes it less likely to be real. I sure hope if someone was posting photos from the base, they would upload something better.

best Groom Lake pano

You can see that general area on the my panorama. I don't see a com tower there. Plus comm towers cast decent shadows. The best low sun angle Google Earth imagery is on 11/13/2006. You can see all sorts of hidden comm gear on that date. But nothing in the vicinity of "noise."

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I still think that comm tower photo is a fake. However, there is a tower further to the north. This is a crop from my October 2011 panorama:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I'm agreeing with you on this. If it was a real picture, then they would probably be violating sooooooo many OPSEC violations and #. So who knows.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join