It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else bored as hell?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I tried to entertain myself on YouTube...but there's nothing to watch! I feel like I already did everything!.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretUnicorn
I tried to entertain myself on YouTube...but there's nothing to watch! I feel like I already did everything!.

So... I was just thinking the SAME THING! I just got done listening to some music, browsing youtube and wiki for research, thought about picking up a couple books that I need to finish... even started writing a poem lol!

I'm bored...

here's some of the poem to entertain...

Forgive me world, for I have sinned Aparently it's not right being an American Forgive me world, for I will win Aparently it's a part of being an American Rome's little brother, Mother Earth's little prodigy Nation's collapse and join the others as they follow me

That's all I got so far...

edit on 24-6-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: aa

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

Awesome poem >__

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretUnicorn

Surprisingly, yes. I just filling up my auction slots on Diablo III, checked Facebook, read threads on ATS... I think I will go watch a show now, then go to bed. The boredom turned out to be a fleeting moment...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
If the threads are slow and I feel bored this is where I go... Post A Funny Pic, I'm Bored...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I know.. why don't you make a thread telling everyone on ATS how bored you are? Oh... wait.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Here's a novel concept...go outside and walk around for awhile......see more than the monitor in front of you...

Des

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I was at the beach yesterday and the day before,,,walked a trail,,,BORED with it,,,so bored i dont wanna evenget outa bed today..

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
I was at the beach yesterday and the day before,,,walked a trail,,,BORED with it,,,so bored i dont wanna evenget outa bed today..

Then, go volunteer at a soup kitchen or homeless shelter for a day. That should open and stimulate your bored little mind.

Seeing how good you really have it, compared to some people, gives you something to think about. Plus you earn good Karma points. Win-win for all....

Des

edit on 24-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Try to do something completely different now and again. I'm going to smell the roses today.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

sooooo bored, ive actually just been listening to my ipod while staring at a wall for about 45 minutes straight thats sad, i know lol

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I wish there were more entertaining topics with some interesting people to banter with.
This is mostly because hubbie is out and I want something fascinating to do while I wait for him to come home.

top topics

join