It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object near the Sun

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The BBC (UK) has inadvertently recorded Nibiru in a documentary from 18th June 2012

www.dailymotion.com...

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sun Jun 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
After the giant planet sized ufo refueling the sun with hydrogen so the galactic federation of light can increase our frequency thread, im really supposed to believe this isnt just another solar prominence, etc. If it was nibiru the amateur solar astronomers all over the world woulda noticed

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by symbolon

if the earth has recently tilted from its axis, every astronomical telescope will no longer point to the expected location of the stars they target.
this could hardly be surpressed.
this posting is bunk.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
darkstar...this post was meant to inform and not to coerce anyone into any trend of thought. Speaking for myself, I do not know whether this video is correct or not, but neither do you. So whether you or others think this post is nonsense, is largely irrelevant.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Oh the Nibiru nuts. Such a special breed.

And I do mean "short bus" special.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Maybe you could give a description of the video for those that aren't able to watch it. Some of your thoughts on the video might be a good idea too. This OP is minimal to say the least .

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Τhanks for bringing this to our attention. Whether true or false, time will tell as always.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Hey what is this sun thing you mention? we have not seen that for ages, but yes I took some photographs of a small white ball on the side of the sun in March 2012, it was very close to the top left of the sun about 11am, I was thinking it was Venus but my iphone sky app told me Venus or nothing else was near the sun at that time.
Is that planet you mention making the UK weather bad this summer? as we have had no summer at all, and we are half way through summer now and nights pulling in again.
Dave

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Oh the Nibiru nuts. Such a special breed.

I am NOT a Nibiru nut in the least. On the contrary, I am against that sort of thinking. Just because I posted something of this nature does not mean I belong in that camp. I do not adhere to 'nutty' concepts.

And Jefferton...here is another concept for you. Manners Maketh The Man. Please stick to in the future for the benefit of all.

In regards to the lack of information. There wasn't more info given...sadly.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by symbolon
darkstar...this post was meant to inform and not to coerce anyone into any trend of thought. Speaking for myself, I do not know whether this video is correct or not, but neither do you. So whether you or others think this post is nonsense, is largely irrelevant.

Nice catch OP.

It is tough to definitively tell whether Nibiru/PlanetX/Herculobus is coming, as the one agency in the position to tell us, NASA, can't be trusted.

NASA took 30 years to inform us they had found water on Mars. They can't even bring themselves to tell us there is a huge face on Mars, and they tried hard to coverup evidence from the Chinese moon orbiter of ancient moon cities.

So, as ever, I have never advocated any extreme measures - like some - but I see nothing wrong with having a backup plan, some options, if the Nibiru stores are true.

There is advice on the internet, but personally I'd like to be at least 300 or so miles from any major coast and probably at least 600 ft above sea level, and to have given some thought to a bug out shelter that can shield from solar radiation if the magnetoshpere and atmoshpere suffer some short-term disruptions - metal, wood are NOT good, concrete, rocks are better. Sand bags are a simple great idea. Have food and water for a month or so.

There is certainly enough evidence from around the world to indicate something is not right with the planet in terms of geological and meteorlogical activity. Anyone who says this is not so is either ignorant or lying.

Also think, if any of this were true, then it would have been subjected to a massive coverup and disinformation campaign - and a gauge of that will be the reaction this thread and my post garners.

But think about it, I'm not advocating any extreme measures - just that people think about having a plan and buy some extra food - think about a bugout location - how can anyone find fault with that? I mean even the prospect of an economic collapse with the collapse of the dollar looks likely at this point to those who have been paying attention. What is the agenda of those who say everything is fine and not to even think about having options????

Peace and good luck.
edit on 23-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

I have used a Telescope here in Suffolk UK since 2001 and I can honestly tell you today that the sun & moon are not in the same part of the sky at the same day and time as they were in 2001.
The moon is more North than 4 years ago at 8pm in May, my telescope is in the same position but it cannot view the moon because where the moon was down my garden in May, it is now right above my house in May.
Also the Sun at 8 AM use to be at the side of my house in May, it now comes into my front North window till it hits the side of my house (East) about 9.10.AM.
So what has made those changes?

edit on 23-6-2012 by Alternative4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
In response to subjects discussed in the OP's video

NASA's IRAS: in 1983 they thought they had spotted a large unknown object. However:

The observatory made headlines briefly with the announcement on December 10, 1983 of the discovery of an "unknown object" at first described as "possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system."[4] However, further analysis revealed that, of several unidentified objects, nine were distant galaxies and the tenth was "intergalactic cirrus".[5] None were found to be Solar System bodies.[5][6][7]

Google Earth with it's sky map is famous for artifacts in the images when used. This comes from image compressions and stitching the images together. A screen capture from Google Earth should never be used as "proof" that something is there. Rather it should be used to see what the location of the supposed "object" is, and then later confirmed or not through separate telescopic photography.

The North Magnetic Pole is known to move or wander. The Earth itself has gone through many magnetic pole shifts in the past and is evident in the rock strata. Movement of the magnetic pole is due to processes internal to the Earth's core, not outside influences.

Movement of the magnetic poles is not the same a crustal movement or a crustal "pole shift". The magnetic pole moving will not cause objects in the sky to appear to have moved (IE the sun, moon, stars, etc).

Seeing the sun on July 14, 2011 at Neumayer III Station in Antarctica:
Everyone seems to think that conditions at the geophysical south pole is the same everywhere on the entire continent. Antarctica is a very large place and the Neumayer III station is not near the south pole itself. Indeed it's located at latitude South 70 deg 40 minutes, Longitude West 8 deg 15 minutes. That is 30 degrees north of the south pole. It's over 1,200 miles north.
This puts it very close to the edge of the Antarctic Circle, and it does not actually get the same darkness as the south pole itself.

Indeed, on 14 July, 2011, the station had "twighlight" during the day:

U.S. Naval Observatory Astronomical Applications Department Sun and Moon Data for One Day The following information is provided for %28no Name Given) (longitude W8.2, latitude S70.7):

Thursday 14 July 2011 Universal Time - 2h

SUN Begin civil twilight 08:09
End civil twilight 13:09

MOON Moon transit 22:24 Moonset 09:28 on following day

Note: Missing Sun phenomena indicate Sun below horizon for extended period of time. Missing Moon phenomena indicate Moon above horizon for extended period of time. Phase of the Moon on 14 July: waxing gibbous with 99% of the Moon's visible disk illuminated.

This is not the same as if the station had be located at the south pole itself:

U.S. Naval Observatory Astronomical Applications Department Sun and Moon Data for One Day The following information is provided for %28no Name Given) (longitude W8.2, latitude S82.0):

Thursday 14 July 2011 Universal Time - 2h

SUN (No Sun phenomena occur)

MOON Moon transit 22:24

Anyone can see for themselves by typing in the coordinates at this web site. You can look at past dates and times for sunrise and sun set, or even look for future data (IE look at what it has to say for July 11 this year, then go watch their web cam at that date):

Complete Sun and Moon Data For One Day

I have provided the Lat and Long of the station above.

A brown dwarf (or a large planet) coming close to the sun would exert gravitation on all objects of the inner solar system, not just the Earth. No planets (Mars, Venus or Mercury) have had anything affecting them. If somethng had, hundreds of millions of amateur astronomers world wide would have noticed and said something by now. Same goes for the Earth:

For things to shift in the sky, either they have moved, the Earth has moved, or the Earth's crust has moved. But nothing in the sky is out of place, else the internet would be screaming this and it would make world wide head lines. You can not cover that up.
And you can't have just the sun move. It moves, we move with it.
edit on 23-6-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
What happen? What is that? UFO? Nibiru?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
reply to post by phroziac

I have used a Telescope here in Suffolk UK since 2001 and I can honestly tell you today that the sun & moon are not in the same part of the sky at the same day and time as they were in 2001.
The moon is more North than 4 years ago at 8pm in May, my telescope is in the same position but it cannot view the moon because where the moon was down my garden in May, it is now right above my house in May.
Also the Sun at 8 AM use to be at the side of my house in May, it now comes into my front North window till it hits the side of my house (East) about 9.10.AM.
So what has made those changes?

edit on 23-6-2012 by Alternative4u because: (no reason given)

It is the accentuated wobble of the earth as shown in this you tube video at about 50 seconds in :

www.youtube.com...

And as illustrated by these tsunami clouds, never seen before except in the last decade or so:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well, I haven't seen the moon in days,Once in a while does it pop out. So, could be possible. Not saying there actually is a Nibru but you never know. Time will tell.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

What makes those tsunami clouds and not simply ocean wave clouds....?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u

making the UK weather bad this summer? as we have had no summer at all, and we are half way through summer now and nights pulling in again.
Dave

Right now in the UK the weather is among one of the worst summers I have ever seen, yesterday it rained where I am non stop for the full day, in the middle of june...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
WHere are some more sources to look at? They couldn't just have this video and no articles about it, especially if this was actually "Nibiru."

MORE SOURCES.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

It is tough to definitively tell whether Nibiru/PlanetX/Herculobus is coming,

Not really, not in this video for sure. At about 20 - 30 seconds into the vid what are we seeing? Is that nibiru, the planet you say we can only see in infrared? I'd say not, it's not recorded in IR. Have you backed off from that claim? What about "The Complex", nibiru's entourage? We can only see one of the moons for some reason? The "object" in the first image exists nowhere but in the optics of the camera.

if the Nibiru stores are true.

nibiru stores? Hahaaa, freudian slip?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Well, I haven't seen the moon in days

That's because you can't see the Moon on Helioviewer silly. LOL. It is about time for another UFO cloaking filter malfunction though.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join