It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love Israel, Can't Wait To Go (Anyone ever been/or going within two years)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I do, I love Israel and wish to visit sometime in the near future. If anyone has been, please give some ideas on things to see, do, visit etc.

I will be posting videos of various places, music, food vids etc. throughout this thread. So, feel free to share/post your positive vids of the same that you find would enhance or bring knowledge that you would like us to learn. I'll start with some I've found.

Shuk HaCarmel, Tel Aviv, Israel

Food/Educational

10 Israel most beautiful places

Afteem Restaurant:Serving Peace and World Famous Falafels in Palestine (vegetarian, yay me)

The Holy Places in Jerusalem amazing clip HD

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
golanheights.net... content/uploads/2011/07/Golan-Heights%E2%80%99-Scenic-Treasures-and-Recreational-Spots.jpgreply to post by DaphneApollo

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Just checked out your profile and there's nothing there to suggest you're a religious nut. So, why would you (or anyone else who isn't a religious nut) want to go to a part of the world that could break into all out war at any moment?

Please, stay home. Be safe.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Ah, thanks you're sweet. IF it's still there, I would like to go. I'm not a Religious Nut, but it's one of a few places on my Bucket List. Italy and Germany are on it too.

If it's dangerous by the time I decide to go I won't. Nothing like being on Holiday/Adventure and getting blown up. Wouldn't be fun.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Aviad Cohen - Israel

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
reply to post by jiggerj

Ah, thanks you're sweet. IF it's still there, I would like to go. I'm not a Religious Nut, but it's one of a few places on my Bucket List. Italy and Germany are on it too.

If it's dangerous by the time I decide to go I won't. Nothing like being on Holiday/Adventure and getting blown up. Wouldn't be fun.

not fun at all! ---> www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Very Nice Palestinians land .. i do have to agree with you
all surrounded by a big tall wall and machine guns on each corner

Did you ever had to give your email password at the airport ?
it seems it is now obligatory ..

if there is a place in the world where there is no freedom
it is surely Israel who forced the native by force out of their country

The last pic is from 1999
imagine what it is now for 2012

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Did an individual ever had to offer your current e mail private data for the airport?
this indicates it can be today essential.

Good Palestinians land.. i really do should accept an individual
almost all ornamented by way of huge large wall membrane and equipment markers about just about every part

new topics

top topics

join