It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US-Australia plans for war on China

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

North East..see Wepa / gulf of Carp

cheers
Ro

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
reply to post by stanguilles7

Broke? Don't the Fed just, print money outta thin air?

Oh yea, it's backed by oil

QE3 I think gets released this week. That said, bye, bye Mr. Value of the dollar and HELLO Mr. hyper inflation! That drives the cost of labor of US products down to Chinese levels.

Why physically fight them when you can force the Yuan up and the dollar down? Granted, doing this destroys everything American!
edit on 20-6-2012 by Bearack because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2012 by Bearack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It seems pretty clear by this upcoming military exercise by the new axis as you may call it is proof these nations are and going to be a direct problem for anyone with peace in mind. Interesting how people don't start wars but Govt.s do. I have met soviets civilians before, and anger at us wasn't in thier mind. Infact they wanted political assylum. So sad us average folk have let our Govt's. take on such a form that doesn't even represent how us citizens feel. Clearly again I say this is most certainly the Revelation we all know.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by BobM88
reply to post by stanguilles7

Hmmm....I'd just read in that other thread how we refused to sell Australia weapons!

Yr gonna have to link to a source, because I've never read anything stating that.

The only thing the US has ever said they wouldn't sell Australia is the F22.
But they aren't selling that to anybody anyway so it doesn't matter.

Anything else Australia wants, America will give it.

AEGIS equipped destroyers, Tomahawk cruise missiles, F35...
If Australia wanted the Virginia nuclear powered subs, all they would have to do is request them via the proper channels.
Australia is looking at 12 submarines. 2.4 billion per Virginia. That's 28.8 billion just for the submarines alone. Then throw in the cost of weapons, training, and other associated costs, and you are looking at a contract worth well over 30 billion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join