It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am supposed to relay this message

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Recently evidence was found, our ozone layer has been, and will be destroyed again by volcanic eruptions.
The amount of ozone depletion all depends on the size and location of the eruption.

Source

A theory exists about an ice age, that will develop almost over night.

Due to the warming of the oceans and climate, the following might happen. The possibility is quite real, as it happened several times before.
When to much fresh water ends up in the artic seas, there will be a point where colder/salter water will no longer sink ( warmer water will rise to the surface, but salt gives the water the extra weight to keep a steady flow going.)
This process which is part of a system that wraps the planet, is called the oceanic conveyor belt or Thermohaline circulation.
Basically, when the flow stops at one end, the whole thing comes to a halt, for an unknown period of time.
When this happens, the U.S. , Canada and Europe will freeze over from the moment winter kicks in. This will also happen a few months earlier, as the warm air that travels along the gulf current, will no longer end up in this part of the world. It is the gulf current which has made the last 10.000 years of temperate climate possible, for what we call "Western society".

Source.
Shutdown of thermohaline circulation
Younger Dryas

Of course these are all theories.

I don't think you'll have to be afraid of a nuclear holocaust. The atomic bomb is pretty destructive, yet no one is foolish enough push that button, unless they are fundamentalist or something... Hiroshima and Nagasaki are both still populated areas. taking in consideration that there have been 2053 nuclear tests, since they build the first atomic bomb.
Where you might get worried is Fukushima which is spreading massive amounts of radioactive material into our environment. However... Tsernobile shows that nature doesn't really give a damn about radioactive polution.

The climate has been pretty unstable all through the Earths history, and periods of stable climate like we've seen and experienced the last 10.000 years, are rare...
The Sun seems to affect our climate way more then we thought, and so does our cosmic neighborhood.

The biggest concern I have is about humanity as a species, and the way we are destroying the natural habitats of countless of species, and the way we are killing of whats left in the oceans at enormous rates.

We are actually behaving like every mammal that is left without natural predators. We are increasing the amount of people around by breeding like bunnies. We make it worse by being able to make people survive and grow older then what would be possible in nature without modern medicine.
We eat and destroy everything along the way. There will be a point when we realize there is nothing left.

Unless we lower the population there isn't much hope I guess... although the west to blame for all of the mess we are in.

A volcano or meteor impact... That's what could hit us hard... Like Yellowstone or something. Or an Italian caldera.

It's save to say, the possibilities are endless.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 6/19/2012 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
For those that care, I have made it down to a normal 99 degrees for two days. My blood tests didn't shed any light as to what was going on. It showed elevated antibodies, but not what my body was reacting to. I am hoping it is over, if not I might lose my girls. Without them I am nothing, and I would rather die than live without them. My head is spinning now, I have no idea how now, all these years later, living in canada, that the states can possibly have any jurisdiction over them. It totally blows my mind right now. If I knew that the state back in NY could provide for them better than me, well, I would have never stepped in. I took my chances, because I believed I could provide a better life for them. Or at least die trying. That has not, and will not change as long as I am breathing. As long as I exist, in this life or the next, I will be these two girl's guardians.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Interesting post Sinter! I just learned something new, thank you

Hang in there Op, hoping for the best possible outcome for you.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

So, an alien being told you to relay this message to humanity, and a web forum was the best avenue for this? You think he could have beamed you a few million for a SuperBowl ad.

Our own planet now, earth, we are destroying now. Much of what is happening is part of a natural process I think, but our destruction will cause the process to happen faster, and more violently than it would happen normally.

I'm so glad this being enlightened us. We could have never guessed such a thing. Whatever will we do? Thank goodness he could alert us to this revelation. Might this genius being have some helpful suggestion to avert it? No?, I didn't think so.

I have been told we are heading towards an ice age. That the earth will rise fast in temperature, than plummet faster than most of us can concieve. I have been told that it has happened before many times, and that some of the times we might know of. I am not a scientist, I do not know if this is true. My favorite areas of study were always theology and psychology.

Of course it's true, and of course we know about it. Why do you think you can find a shell in the middle of the desert? Global climate change is hardly a shock to us. There's even a few movies about it... This alien being really needed to be a bit more specific.

Sorry to make light of this, but accounts that offer only vague warnings, of things we're all already well aware of, should expect to be met with some heavy skepticism, especially when such a message offers no proposal for rectifying the problem.

Do you have any pics of this being? A name? A place of origin? Any info of his people? etc.? Doubt it. I know if some being was visiting me, I'd manage to take a few stealthy cell pics of it. Now that almost everyone has a camera on them 24/7, it's going to be harder and harder to believe any such accounts without some photo evidence.

On your personal health issues....that of course, should be your main concern. Best wishes in that regard.

edit on 29-6-2012 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

If the being is in fact real, and not a crazy part of my subconscious, do you really think it would have money, have a need for money? I did the best I could and put it up on the forums and boards I frequent. If I had millions, superbowl commercial would be the last thing I would do with it. Not to sound like a jerk, but most football fans are not very smart. They would probably think it was a trailer for another blaire witch style movie anyways, and not like they could come up with some solutions, even if they did take it seriously. If I was beamed millions, I would start a research team or something, see what third world country would be the safest bet to ride it out, then buy a hunk of land there and start a huge commune maybe.

I never said this was a face to face meeting, or that it was an alien. It could be an alien, it could be a ghost, it could be my subconscious. I have no idea. It's a disembodied voice, flashes of images, that kind of thing. As for movies, I don't waste much time at all watching TV, and most suck so bad I just forget it. Last good movie I saw was Push. The time I don't spend with my girls, I spend reading, writing, making art, shooting and maintaining the arsenal, hunting, fishing, working out. All kinds of things I find productive. I save TV for times where there is absulotely nothing better to do

Thanks for participating

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I never said this was a face to face meeting, or that it was an alien. It could be an alien, it could be a ghost, it could be my subconscious. I have no idea. It's a disembodied voice, flashes of images, that kind of thing.

Last night I had a dream within a dream, and I woke up very puzzled over it. I can't remember the exact words used, because I really, really wanted to look them up today on google. Anyway, I was having this dream, and some of the characters in the dream were doing things I've never seen before, and they had knowledge I don't have, and they were talking in a hybrid of English and some other language with a lot of slang words that I didn't recognize, and then I woke up. Or at least I thought I woke up, and I pondered what I had just learned from the dream, and I was frightened that I was positive the things didn't originate from my own mind, and I knew it was more than just imagination, it was real, and it wasn't possibly anything I could have dreamed up or remembered..... and then I woke up for real? And I layed in bed this morning, the alarm clock was going off, and I remembered all the emotion and confusion of the second part of the dream, but I couldn't remember the actual information or words from the first part, and it was very frustrating.

Anyway, it has bugged me a little all day, but I believe that we do have disembodied voices within ourselves that are not ourselves. I don't know where they come from, but they are there sometimes.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Those "layered dreams" always freak me out lol. Thinking you woke up thinking WTF, then something else freaky happens, and you wake up with a double WTF

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

That could be the planet Maldek which was destroyed and is now the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join