It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Secret Service accusations detailed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lannister
reply to post by draco49

DONT MENTION GOD IN THIS THREAD!

How dare you bible thump?!

Funny, but stick with Psalms... it's more your speed. Whereas you tossed God into the mix because of your person beliefs, I merely provided the ON TOPIC oath that members of the US Secret Service take, as was requested. There's a difference.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by draco49

so what did they do wrong?

I don't know that anything they did violated their official oath, but if they are guilty of the charges alleged, it could be construed as professional misconduct or even treason in a worse-case scenario. All of the codes of conduct for an agent are not within the oath, just like all the duties and rules any government official must follow are not contained within the oath.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by draco49

but if they are guilty of the charges alleged, it could be construed as professional misconduct or even treason in a worse-case scenario.

but thats just it,,
cant go too court,,
EVERYONE knows that they are not,, under usa corp. Law.
they are under Fed Dept of the Treasury Law. a non usa corp entity.
two different Corp. Entities,, with Immunity,,and or Stipulations,,, Granted too each other.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

but thats just it,,
cant go too court,,
EVERYONE knows that they are not,, under usa corp. Law.
they are under Fed Dept of the Treasury Law. a non usa corp entity.
two different Corp. Entities,, with Immunity,,and or Stipulations,,, Granted too each other.

That's not accurate. The Dept. of the Treasury is a US Government agency, overseen by the GAO like every other US Government agency. Secret Service agents are not above the law, and can most certainly be brought before a court to testify and face charges. There may be portions of potential testimony that are considered 'out of bounds' on the basis of national security, but they are not immune from prosecution.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The pinnacle of trust, those who are comprised of Nazi's and black ops, occult, ET, and run organized crime?

I was awake long ago.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

no thats the C.I.A

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by draco49

The Dept. of the Treasury is a
US Government agency yes,,
that not what i said.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

reply to post by draco49

The Dept. of the Treasury is a
US Government agency yes,,
that not what i said.

Umm, ok... can you explain what you meant?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by draco49

its like a game of high stakes chess,,
with Immunity,,and or Stipulations,,, Granted too each other.,,assumming this,,too be true,,
the Court room arena,, might not be the best place too start,, prosecuting,, Secret Service agents,, whats next,, Cia,, nsi,,lol
sorry fbi i know its your job only. lol

ya big Can of Worms Ahead,,, lol

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
How much do you trust in 'officials'? Why should you trust anyone on the basis that they demand it? Why does arbitrary authority and a badge make someone trustworthy? The Secret Service are no different, and even if they were to be prosecuted, who would be on the prosecution of that litigation?

Trust is a funny thing, I believe that Eric Holder's "Wide Receiver" armed Jared Lee Loughner, and because of the gaffe where he said that the words "Fast and Furious" in e-mails actually (welcome to 1984) meant "Wide Receiver" instead.

Funny, "Wide Receiver" was based in Tuscon, AZ where Fmr. Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, Judge John Roll and a 9-year old girl were shot, the former two dying. Important to note were JLL's videos that portrayed a bat-guano crazy individual whom could never buy a weapon from a legitimate gun dealer.

I never saw the gun dealer go to prison for letting that gun... 'walk' out of his store and onto a murder scene.

I believe the S has hit the F.

The latest update in my investigation breaking down my efforts: planet.infowars.com...

Something to note. It was believed that Giffords and Roll were investigating "Fast and Furious" and other Democrats had openly scorned them for their pro-2nd-Amendment stance in the past.

No need for MK Ultra/Mockingbird talk, but JLL showed the signs.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pillock

I didn't want to believe that the once elite Secret Service had become yet another entitled government group of thugs.

But I suppose the old saying is true, power corrupts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join