It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Cleric Safwat Higazi: Muslim Brotherhood Presidential Candidate Will Liberate Jerusalem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Read the following on L. A. Marzulli's blog this morning and it was upsetting to say the least. I personally could see this happening.

First the video he links to:

Source: lamarzulli.wordpress.com...
To Jerusalem We Go, Martyrs in the Millions! Take 2.

Posted by lamarzulli on June 12, 2012
Commentary & Analysis
by
L. A. Marzulli

www.israelnationalnews.com...
If Muslim Brotherhood candidate Mohammed Mursi were to become president, Egypt’s capital would no longer be Cairo, but would be Jerusalem, a prominent Egyptian cleric said at a presidential campaign rally, which was aired by an Egyptian private television channel.
This article and clip is a must see to everyone who is interested in prophecy, so much so that I will show it at my presentation on Friday night, at Cavalry Chapel, in Oceanside California. I am reminded of Bill Salus’ book, Israelestine when I see this kind of vitriol directed against Israel. Salus believes that the Psalm 83 war will precede the Ezekiel 38 war. Bill’s position may be correct which is why I present his material in my presentations.

Look folks, if this clip doesn’t wake you up, nothing will. This is similar to a clip that surfaced last year in which 1.5 million people gathered in Tahrir square in Egypt and chanted the same slogan, To Jerusalem we go, martyrs in the millions. Listen carefully when they start singing about becoming a martyr. Watch when the Imam who was banned by the Mubarak government whips the crowd into a frenzy. The message is clear. Out of all of the paths that are open to the Egyptians, the one they choose to focus on, is to rid the earth of the Jews; to set up an Islamic Caliphate in Jerusalem.

No doubt, the Israeli’s have seen this tape. They know what they are facing. They will not allow this to happen, thus, we are at an impasse and the situation is tenuous at best.

I have been warning of the coming of WWIII and I believe that this could be the event that sets it all in motion. The prophecies that were written thousands of years ago in the guidebook to the Supernatural i.e. the Bible, are coming true right in front of us. They are beginning to line up right before our eyes. As most of the church sleeps, we need to wake up our brothers and sisters and one way to do that would be to email a link to this video to everyone on your email list, with an admonition to watch it!

You will discover this clip was not shown to the American people by our weasel-in-the-stream media, which is why most Americans are left in the dark. I believe this clip which is the face of The Islamic Brotherhood is all to similar to what we saw in the 1930′s in Nazi Germany. Now is the time to stand against it for the Jews will never allow another holocaust.

In closing todays post: The times we are living in may cause some of us to become fearful. I would remind everyone that Jesus admonishes us that when we see these things; the wars and rumors of wars, famines and pestilence and earthquakes in diverse places that we are not to become fearful, but we are to look up because these are the signs of His coming. The King is coming soon! Prophecy is about to be fulfilled: Be still and know that I am God. Behold, the day is coming when i will show my strength on the mountains of Israel.

Now Marzulli comes at this from a Christian perception but one can't help but wondering where this might lead to.

I've been politically aware for 49 years and things are getting really dicey. More so than usual in the Middle East which has always been a pain in the butt to the rest of the world.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Arabs have tried for decades to take down a lone Israel and have failed every single time, so to you Muslim Brotherhood, I say BRING IT.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
They either need to carpet bomb the middle east, or build a giant wall around it and forget about that area...

Oh right they have oil so its always the worlds problem.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I called it:

They will probably threaten Israel and for that reason they were put in power:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

These guys are batsh1t crazy.

This ties in with the dreams I had about a massive armed uprising of Arabs, who emerged into the fray of a huge conflict via a tunnel. There is, I believe, a tunnel connecting Egypt and Gaza, through which weapons have been smuggled in the past. In the dream the conflict spilled over into Egypt, and the PTB had a torrid time of it at the hands of Arabs, who took it upon themselves to kill as many western-allied men, women and children as they possibly could - even when the bullets ran out, they drew swords and started beheading people who had been rounded up into makeshift concentration camps.

It could be that while the USA and NATO etc are concerned with Syria/ Iran, these guys will start a campaign against Israel. They certainly seem fired up for it. Iran might take the opportunity to strike against Israel in support of the Muslim Brotherhood action, and this would leave the USA with 'no option' but to strike Iran, hard. This could quite conceivably spill over into WW3. We've all sensed that it's coming, but the dream I had is starting to make more sense than it did previously.

I hope this fizzles out into nothing, and my dream doesn't come true. I worry though that God was giving me a heads-up to recognise the signs of the times when they come about.

new topics

top topics

join