It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amazing Spider-Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Had a quick search around but didn't see anything for this film? Surprised how little this forum is used sometimes, thought there'd be a few threads kicking around about this. Maybe this could be a dark horse film of the year, didn't think much of it when seeing the first trailer, but think this looks good here :

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Another repetitive money making TV movie.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Another repetitive money making TV movie.

Good to see some enthusiasm first thing in a morning.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
When I went to see Prometheus they had a 20 minute trailer for the Amazing Spiderman. It looked ok not spectacular but after watching a 20 minute trailer I probably dont need to see the movie now

edit on 12-6-2012 by Paulos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
wow what an original movie..the other ones where pure garbage and now this..great use of money hollywood

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Well I for one am looking forward to it. I need some escapism other than the tedium of this house. It better be better than the previous ones.. but I really don't see the reason they made it. Remakes of originals used to be an interesting idea.. but now it's remakes of remakes!

Batman drove me batty... with all the cast changes and forgettable story lines.

To broke to go out and have a decent night out, and too broken to stay in...

so yeah I'm looking forward to it. Ooh but now that true blood is back on the telly, I'll have that to look forward to at least.. a vampire story that does not involve teenagers and hormones and dead people that look like they're out of a gothic drama.

Now I'm not gay or anything, but I'd do him.. lol

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paulos
When I went to see Prometheus they had a 20 minute trailer for the Amazing Spiderman. It looked ok not spectacular but after watching a 20 minute trailer I probably dont need to see the movie now

edit on 12-6-2012 by Paulos because: (no reason given)

I heard a lot of people say prometheus was a let down. I felt it actually stayed true to the origins as I'd have imagined it.

a bit off topic, but since everyone wants to bag the OP's movie, might as well just say I thought it was good..

Anyhoo, watching 3 fat men eating on the tv.. I should not be hungry but sadly I am. I hate free to air tv. lol master chef.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
wow what an original movie..the other ones where pure garbage and now this..great use of money hollywood

I didn't really like the other ones either, and can barely remember anything of any of them. (slightly remember the one with Venom being pretty cool in places though.) this one looks way better though and I think it'll be a huge step forward compared to those.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Way too soon for a reboot. The Lizard as a villain, and some blonde instead of Mary Jane? I realize this is probably closer to the comics, but the largest percentage of viewers could really care less.

It's like watching a rewrite of what we've seen over the past few years...(same reason Catwoman, and Superman Returns both belly-flopped).

This one (Spiderman) has too much dough sunk in advertising to fail on those scales, but still, I'm not exactly going to stand in line for it.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I am very excited to watch this movie. I have watched the trailer of this movie and i love it.

www.tvs-one-tree-hill.com...
edit on 21-6-2012 by JoseWarner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The cineverse is different than the comics.

I for one really want to see this movie.

The blond is Gwen Stacy, in the comics she was his first real love. The movies pretty much kept her out and sued Mary Jane.

And I for one didn't really like the actress the got to play her in the movies. She just wasn't the right fit, and they should've gotten another actress.

top topics

join