It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real You, Stop Hiding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
**This might more come off as a rant..

The thing that really rattles me about humanity... they are born blind and follow a path set out for them since birth. Yet, when these human species reaches "adulthood" they apparently know everything about pretty much everything.

Why is it taking humanity so long to admit they are spiritual beings living a human experince? What is so wrong and repelling about looking at what and who you TRULY are. Making your ONE human experience (life) a fake reality of what is and what isn't, as well as who you THINK you are.. is pretty insulting to your own spirit and consciousness. Your much much muuuuch bigger and most unique then you could EVER belive.. Human beings have potential for amazing abilities. The thing is, the ones on top of the 'pyramid' (pun intended) who are operating soceity and brain washing you, making you belive things and ignore what and who you truly are from birth.. are the same people who know the universe is full of intelligent and spiritual life. They just don't want YOU to belive it, and you fight and discredit people like myself who actually have experienced many things average people (skeptics, de bunkers, non - belivers etc..) have not. Why? Because we follow our hearts and do not ignore our spirit and naturual connection to the cosmos.
You can be what you are ; a spiritual/mutli-dimensional being who exists in a cosmos FULL of dimensional and intelligent life... OR .. you ignore what you are and follow a blind path which is randomly selected to you via birth (society)... whatever you choose is your idea on what you are as a BEing of the universe. This is based on your experiences in your 5 sensory reality, the things youve read and been conformed to do (school, job, die.. ) ...

People like myself who know what they truly are and have had experiences which society has no answers for (ONE consciousness, other dimensions, energy manipulation, mind powers-psychic, contact, seeen starships.. etc etc..) do not care about your opinions. I KNOW your opinions are based on ack of knowledge and lack of experience, so you discredit anything your reality hasnt understoood or experienced, so you are a "skeptic" or the like.. The spiritual beings of Earth are not acting like Hollywood fantasy.. they are living a life with eyes wide open

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Who wouldn't want to?...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

I dont know individually; but I do know hundreds of millions of people would rather work as slaves and become "physically rich" rather find the truth of what they are, take their freedom back and learn the deepest secrets of being a human being.

Its very sad that a race with such potential; is downgraded, dumbed and numbed from birth to death. Worse part is that these people who think spirituality is a joke (but most follow false religon, all religon is false) are the same people who live on the assembly line of society. With little care to actually STEP OFF the assembly line to find out their deepest secrets and abilities, as well as potential.

Humans need to realize they DID/DO NOT MAKE THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE. They build invisable laws and ideas to make themselves feel higher and powerful... but on a galactic scale; humans are so small and stupid ..
the point of awakening spiritually, is realize we are connected to the Cosmos rather thinking/beliving we are seperate..

5-sensory reality is taken too literally in this Earth-embodiment.. what an insult to the Spirit we all have .. Realize there is a SOUL-Awareness that ALLOWS these 5-senses too OPERATE and then you will be taking the first step to awakening and finding the truth, not just about this planet and shady scheme on Earth, but the truth about what and who you truly are. Anyone actually having the balls to read this; I'll tell you right now, you are NOT the name society gave you, you are not the position you hold via work, you are morre then a body walking on a surface of a tiny blue/greeen planet.

Sorry sheep, didn't mean to scare ya

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
ATS and the internet would be one of those habits...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Wow,

Beautiful text, I'm speechless

I'd like to give an intelligent response but i'm no good with words.

S&F for sure!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

And your contribution is helpful or engaging how ? ..

Please post seriously Ats, if you choose to post at all (I know many shy from these threads..but it dosnt hurt to be open and curious to things you dont understand!)

For those who are shy to ask qusetions due to ridicule of other members, or want to try and find out more about reality and themselves but dont know where to start... PLEASE, message me U2U
Im here for any who want to learn and grow. GROWTH, is the most important thing to the spirit, not being right all the time and knowing everything... Growth

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Does telling a rat change the fact that it is a rat? Does it change how it will have to live its life?

You mentioned all the addictions and afflictions and frankly being on ATS is one of them lol. But…

I will engage since you asked and see if I am instead listed as debunker, crank or so forth. And see if you tell me anything I don't already know or believe and if it changes anything.

If we live in a world of control does waking up to this fact change it? Does it end the bills we have to pay or put food on our plates? Knowing we are in a Matrix if you will does not change the fact that there are still the same sort of rules within this said prison, knowing it does nothing to change this.

Actually, I am beginning to think it does the opposite. See one is trapped in a prison of no escape (other than mentally) creates confusion and depression at ones unchangeable circumstances. Telling people they have super powers or abilities neither proves this or shows them how to access them and leaves them wishing they did!

Believing in energy/healing, mind abilities, extraterrstrials/inter dimensionals, other dimensions, star ships, space/time/anti-gravity/cloaking/lightspeed technology(which I do) changes nothing for me personally. Any more than acknowledging in a higher power, mine or a creator, still leaves me as me and the creator is still a creator.

Realizing and accepting that I am a soul (spiritual being) trapped in a material world changes only my perception but not my predicament and you have shown me nothing but accepting my perceived reality either real or imaginary…

edit on 13-6-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

a spiritual/mutli-dimensional being who exists in a cosmos

blah, blah, blah...

Unless you only want to have spiritual dinner or a multi-dimensional roof over your head...you have to get out in the physical world, get a real job, and earn real money.

Check into Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.... Have to have your physical needs taken care of before engaging in such lofty idealism. Thing is, most of humanity is having a hard enough time doing this part (satisfying the physical), so no time to rise to your ideal...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Just speak for yourself guy.. clearly your life isnt in the best shape and you dont see the World and cosmos as anything but physical and dense matter (like yourself) .. no need to come here and act like the wise guy Mr. Mod

Just because you dont understand it, doesnt mean it dosent exists and its not active (spirit world). When you die you will see... goodluck to you wise guy

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Thank you for your honest response
its hard to find that here...

Yes I do understand ats is the wrong place ti try and help people wake up to their truth and spirit.. is it a harm to help people these days? It sure seems like it when you get bashed for knowing things others dont and trying to open them up to it.. its weird for sure.

I understand you see this World is helpless, too many restrictions around the humans, too many limitations etc.. you think all civilizations that have existed were under the same chokehold? Absolutly not.. You think this is the most advanced era the Earth has EVER seen? Absolutly not..

So your opinion really is debris in the wind.. it doesnt make a difference. But your actions and beliefs sure do my friend
The change starts within, it starts with first accepting yourself and what you are, not WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE... but WHAT you are, and that is a Soul-Consciousness living in a human vessel to operate and experience this cold/dark World... But step one is the most important, that is awakening! And you will IMMEDIATELY start to see things that you have always passed off as bogus.. Humans are vibrational/emotional beings, who work off frequencies, understand this concept and reality, and life truly is much simpler. Trying to get others to see this, is impossible (but Im still trying to bring awareness!).

I make these posts to try and get SOMEONE too look at themselves and admit they are a living lie.. to admit that they are missing out on much more then a controlled and dense world where you need money to buy food and survive.. if I can change one life, then my job on Ats is satisfactory, and I will feel so good for me and that individual

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I missed your last paragraph sorry brother...

Its not about changing the way you see things, its about changing the way you belive things.

Society Rule: "Seeing is beliving"

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If you are single this is a lovely concept. Unfortunately those with Families must find a way to survive within the confines of this so called game. And to get out of the game takes a lot and I mean a lot of effort (trust me I am in that process of being self reliant)

But saying I am free and awake does not put food on my table or give me shelter. Does it?

I get what you are trying to do, all people need to become more self aware and in that become aware of the world and those around them. Stop playing a game designed to keep those in power to stay in power. On paper this looks fantastic in the practice not so much…

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Again it is being spiritual that is important, and aware of not only the world you are living in, but the entire cosmos and all its creations and inhabitants like us humans.

You can still have families, still work and go to the grocery store .. I choose to grow my own garden, have my own fresh and reliable foods. Less trips to the grocery store, more money saved, and no GMO and chemicals in my food prior to being cooked..

You can still live, just find ways to live better and exist in this messed up reality more efficient for your being. You get one life, make it the best. Do not limit yourself because a system is out to take you away from what you are. You choose to conform and live within the walls and perceptions of soceity, that is your human-conscious choice in this World. If you truly desire to make the best of your life, follow your intuition, and listen to your inner guide.

~ Love is an art

join