It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies Outbreak Theory ; Are they Demonic Possessions ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
OBVIOUSLY they are.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
People are so ignorant and close minded. Only willing to believe what they want and select things they are told. Everyone is going to have a huge rude awakening. God's sleeping Giant will soon be woken up

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The answer is simple. Sorcery.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I am MichaelGabriel

Yes, but what type of sorcery. I feel the public asks for what they want and they have received. We all are too closed minded and for that matter open up or shut off a little more each and every second of each and everyday. We must co-exist. If we can not learn to sit down with a balanced ego and true self I believe we will continue to spiral out of control time wave zero so to speak. A recurring of events to help us see or rather feel less helpless. That we have a choice and to remind us we make them everyday. I correct myself, every second. I made three instantaneously just now. What I am trying to send to the ones whom are reading is that there is a way. There are a lot of things to consider a lot of choices to be made and with a simple understanding of awareness. We too can strive for a better lifestyle. A much more healthier lifestyle to leave behind. Zombies are everywhere and their not even eating the faces off other people. This outbreak is non other than cry for help. Will we fall victim or rise to the occasion. Are you willing to leave everything behind that is useless, or is it everything has a use but not to some. How about the others with no idea what we here are discussing? There is something coming. Will we miss it? I hope the Zombies we half to deal with stay simple. Keep the fluids off you when you are cutting their head off and try not get bit, try real hard.

That is all unless enticed.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

You could always build a demon haven.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Canadian Parliament Prepares for Zombie Attacks After Undead War on America

The Canadian government made it very clear on Wednesday that once America is overrun by zombies, the flailing, hungry, murderous undead would not be welcome on the frostier side of the border.

Actual member of Parliament Pat Martin asked if the Canadian government was working with the U.S. to ensure Canadian citizens would not suffer should a zombie outbreak ever occur. The province of Quebec just announced it would conduct a discussion on how to handle a zombie apocalypse during a public safety symposium next week. Martin also commended the United States's Atlanta-based Centers for Disease Control for having measures in place for a zombie apocalypse, which the CDC has explained thoroughly.

And that's when the magic happened. Canada's Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird stood up and, with a straight face, assured that zombies would not be welcome in Canada should the U.S. devolve into a zombie wasteland, just like in that new Brad Pitt movie. "I want to assure this member and all Canadians that I am dead-icated to ensuring this never happens. I want to say categorigally to this member, and through him to all Canadians, that under the leadership of this Prime Minister Canada will never become a safe haven for zombies, ever." The room burst into applause.

We never needed those Canucks anyway.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I don't know about demonic possessions but I think a zombie outbreak could happen, like in most zombie movies its the government who starts it by experimenting on people among other things, and starts the zombie outbreak, to be honest i'd like to have a zombie outbreak

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join