It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Base on Backside of moon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

What do you think!?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Why did i have to waste my bandwidth with this when i could have read it faster? Whefes the evidence? Why should i believe this guy?p

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IdiotSavantSurrealists
What do you think!?

This has been posted here numerous times, and it looks fake. And I believe it was considered a hoax. If anyone thinks the image in the video is real, please post the original from an official website. Otherwise, this will continue to be a hoax.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by IdiotSavantSurrealists
What do you think!?

This has been posted here numerous times, and it looks fake. And I believe it was considered a hoax. If anyone thinks the image in the video is real, please post the original from an official website. Otherwise, this will continue to be a hoax.

edit on 10-6-2012 by IdiotSavantSurrealists because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IdiotSavantSurrealists

"God doesn't build in straight lines"

I always find this an interesting concept when considering natural formations.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Looks like like this video or photos have been altered. HOAX. Someday somethign substantial will be found though, that'd be awesome!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Sorry, but replying with a movie trailer isn't a proper response to my post.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Audio is Karl Wolf , disclosure project 2001. Interesting to say the least...

Video is hoax. no need to waste any more time

full image :
www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

There is much evidence to support present and ancient alien activity on the Moon and Mars, just as there is here on earth.

However, this evidence is heavily suppressed and covered up as were it to get out the public would quickly realize NASA, the government and other agencies have been lying to them for decades, funding all these secret programs with the public paying for it through their TAXES and always being kept in the dark.

How many years did it take NASA to tell us they had found water on Mars after they actually found it? 30 years?

They had better hope their new facilities in Utah and Colorado are extremely secure - but I'm sure the masses when they learn the truth about everything that has been going on will still find a way to get in and lynch/skin those responsible for the coverups.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Ah the old "there is tons of evidence out there, but the big, bad government is covering it up" excuse. Get over it. No rational individual will be convinced that the government could create and maintain such an elaborate conspiracy.

And really? All the big, bad gov conspirators will be lynched/skinned? That's just dark brother. Learn to live in peace, not hatred.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
"Move along.... Nothing to see here" ... Kidding. Interesting thread. S&F for sharing.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The image isn't Chinese I don't think. In the main thread when it was first found someone matched it perfectly to some old NASA image because of some type of line that can be seen in the footage. If no-one else can find it will have a look later on.

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Sorry, but replying with a movie trailer isn't a proper response to my post.

Agreed, have no idea what that meant either...
edit on 10-6-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I've seen & heard of this before,not sure if it's a hoax or not but looks interesting.

what the guy said could be true but i have a feeling the pictures have been altered.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentZoil
"Move along.... Nothing to see here" ... Kidding. Interesting thread. S&F for sharing.

How can you Star & Flag when you only have (currently) 5 posts ?
When I joined ATS you had to have a minimum of 20 posts to be-able to S&F

OP that video looks fake to me

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

What do you think!?

I think you may not want to believe what the uploader of the video you are using and here is why....

A computer screen saver..

Self explanatory.

Do you see where I am going here, not the most credible source for any type of video...

I almost forgot that same video is used in this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And yes it is considered a hoax..Sorry....
edit on 10-6-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join