It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update on USO in the Baltic Sea "The divers are now down and they are really amazed"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
First i know there are already existing threads, and im going to go ahead and link all of the for you now as im not trying to cover anything that has already been covered :

Mystic 60 metre big circular object found on the the baltic sea floor by treasurehunters
Scientists to dive for Baltic Sea "UFO"

Those are the two most active threads, however both are a year old, and lost in the depths of ATS.

My purpose is to spread the information about this event that is unfolding as you read this, as the Unidentified Submerged Object (USO) is being investigated.

Basic synopsis of situation :

Mid summer last year, a diver team of treasure hunters in the Baltic, found 2 Disc shaped object the size of Boeing 747's at the bottom of the Baltic, and they have not been able to do any follow up, as they had to wait for winter to despite, for the diving condition's to be tolerable again.

Well now the weather is tolerable again, and the team are out investigating as the promised, hope we dont get the silent treatment on what they find.

Here are the updates from the diving team :

2012-06-04

News; The expedition started Friday 1st from Norrtälje harbor when Ocean X-Team took their crew out for this exciting adventure trying to find out what the mysterious disc-shaped object is. Unfortunately the weather conditions have been really bad the last days, but now they are on a roll.

2012-06-06
1.00 pm, Ocean X Team on site

The ship Ancylus, carrying the Ocean X Team, is now anchored above the circle-shaped object. They started to scan the seabed and they are taking samples for analyses. Due to really bad weather conditions the operation took a little bit longer than scheduled. But they are working hard and prepare to dive down there for further investigations today.

2012-06-07

BREAKING NEWS 2pm, The divers are now down and investigating the circle and reports from the ship say they are really amazed. There is definitely something unusual hiding at the seabed – a Mystery Beneath. More information and pictures will be released next week.

Source : OceanExplorer

As i said, my motive is not to duplicate, but to spread awareness of this plausibly historical event happening at this moment, and i did not feel that year old threads could accomplish this.

Have a good day.
Namaste
edit on 10/6/12 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It's almost like when your parents made you eat the whole box of cereal before you could get the toy... the waiting!! I hope they pull up something that leaves us all dumbstruck!

edit on 6/10/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It´s three days now since the last update on that website (great!)
Waiting for the pictures like a child for christmas

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You missed this thread posted on 5/29/12 I've been following this one also.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thanks for the update WT, greatly appreciated! I just wished they would have some sort of live feed of what they are doing, guess we just have to wait and hope they won't hide anything from us!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
They found Adolfs Bunker.

I bet Bin Laden and Elvis are there as well.

Or dead and rotten alien corpses left over from the attempted mutiny of earths precious metals.

Someone better inform Will Smith.
(no I havent seen the new 3D movie yet).

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Come on, post pictures already.

Anticipation is killing me.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
My mind is telling me not to get exited but I can't wait for the next update lol.

It will probably turn out to be something mundane, but I'm still so interested and exited.
edit on 10-6-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: eta

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Does it not occur to you guys that if there was anything of note to be reported those pictures could be posted in just a matter of minutes, Why do we have to wait until next week? Think about it. They've taken the shots or they wouldnt be talking about pics so why not post those immediatley ? Because its better, if its just rocks, to drag this out a bit longer. Keep the intrigue going a bit longer.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
My guess is that it will be "Lens Flare" and that these divers will A. Overdose on baby aspirin B. Drown in a dry bathtub. C. Become mentally unstable and require hospitalization, or D. Run off to another country to live in anonymity forever...

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Fingers still crossed for something grand!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

Those are the two most active threads, however both are a year old, and lost in the depths of ATS

You must have missed these .
*Breaking News* Update From Baltic USO Exploration Team
Scientists to dive for Baltic Sea "UFO"
Baltic Sea UFO Anomaly: US and Russian Military, Blocking Research Team

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
You also missed the one posted on 7-6-2012 which I have been following. *Breaking News* Update From Baltic USO Exploration Team, which incidentally is on the "Top Topics" page.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Your reaction is the very stuff they crave. Thats why they want to hold off til next week to release any pics. If they had something, they would be making a real big deal about it right this minute, not holding off until next week. Real news would be self sustaining and would not need the intrigue of waiting a week but pictures of rocks on the sea bed, that does need promoting and embellishment and so holding off a week is the way to go.
IF THERE WAS A REAL UFO DOWN THERE, THEY WOULD PUBLISH THE PICTURES TODAY, NOT NEXT WEEK.
Can we all say, "String me along please "

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So posting this is totally irritable. 'There is something unusual' says the Speculation (because it is no different than me saying it as currently they haven't actually gone down there), more coming up Soon

Ok it would have been better if you posted this AFTER they got their A$SES down there. I am sure eventually it will be nothing special and some for the sake of conspiracy would make a new one out of it, saying they are hiding it is some rock/sand and is a saucers? Am I right?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This is so "Geraldo" I hope it is just Hoffa!

How is it that someone would even consider going down there without a live feed in today's world is beyond me!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Maybe the reason they haven't released pics is because a site like this under water takes a lot of time to dig out. Every quantity of sediment they remove clouds the water, meaning they need to let it settle before proceeding, or they risk damaging whatever it is.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
and here
Both of which are current threads about the situation.

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussions in the above linked threads.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join