It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul Endorsement

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I got the email from Ron Paul saying he didn't have enough delegates to take the nomination. But we all knew that. But in the email he talks about the way better than projected number of delegates he is sending to the convention.

Funny thing is that Romney has been announced as the winner for months and months. But NO where have they came out and showed that he has the 1144 delegates.

It seems as if they are so scared to loose their power that they bought out Rand, had him also prematurely announce Romney as the winner......For what??? In hopes that Ron Paul supporters will back Romney?? It is obvious from the internet reaction that that will never happen....

I think this Florida convention will get ugly.

Romney is financially backed by the same banking cartel as Obama was. The are puppets to the money changers.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Lew Rockwell, chairman/CEO of the Ludwig von Mises Institute, joins Abby Martin to find out what stands behind this surprising announcement.

Text from vid.

Lew Rockwell: Ron Paul and Rand Paul are different

Rockwell doesn't think that Ron will endorse Romney.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowsnow

tell him ,,remember the passage about,, prevailing.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well it's official...Romney has already won the nomination...Even Ron's son said so..

No need for Romney delegates to even show up at the Florida convention!!!!!!!!..

The more i look into this..... Rand knows Mitten's hasn't secured the nomination. Rand know Ron Paul supporters know Rmoney hasn't secured the nomination. It isn't over till the convention...something about rule 38

And why on Hanity?? Oh that was the target audience. The fanatically anti-Paul are now convinced Romney has taken the nomination and that the Florida convention is not needed.

edit on 8-6-2012 by yellowsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Proof that sometimes the apple does fall far far from the tree. I never liked Rand Paul like I do his father. but now I dislike him.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Lay off the Rand.

Yes he's not as perfect as his father, but he's still 99% better than any other high-ranking politician out there. He's got my vote no matter what.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by WP4YT
Lay off the Rand.

Yes he's not as perfect as his father, but he's still 99% better than any other high-ranking politician out there. He's got my vote no matter what.

What do you like about Rand better than his father?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

I'm sorry but would you mind clarifying what it is you are trying to say? I'm not understanding this post.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron

Lay off the Rand.

I mean besides his father, obviously.

I like Rand's speaking style and swiftness better than his dad, that's about it. Rand is not a perfect candidate but at least with him I wouldn't have to feel like voting for the lesser of two evils for the first time in my life if he was running for president.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Funny how the Ron Paul threads get 100 pages on ATS.

The Paul's have just sold us out and this only gets 3 pages.
edit on 11-6-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron

Lay off the Rand.

I mean besides his father, obviously.

I like Rand's speaking style and swiftness better than his dad, that's about it. Rand is not a perfect candidate but at least with him I wouldn't have to feel like voting for the lesser of two evils for the first time in my life if he was running for president.

More suave, younger, and better looking are not good reasons to vote for someone though.

If I voted for Rand Paul, I would still feel like I was voting for the lesser of two evils. Sometimes there is only one correct answer, and all the others, no matter how seemingly close they are, are still wrong.

Rand is Wrong.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I find it funny that people think Rand Paul betrayed his father.

Ron Paul has been silent about this...but who's to say that Ron Paul didn't encourage Rand to endorse Romney???

Rand was a big part of Ron Paul's campaign...I doubt this was an independent decision by him...it seems like a planned announcement and I would be surprised if Ron Paul himself wasn't involved.

This endorsement tells me a few things.

1) Ron Paul has unofficially conceded to Romney.
2) This is a signal that Ron Paul will not run as an Independent.
3) This may have been a way for Ron Paul to test the waters on how his supporters would react to a Romney endorsement.

I can still see Ron Paul endorsing Romney...he is done with politics and the only thing he will now be concerned with is his son's career.

<< 1  2   >>

join