It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies existence on the rise or can it be aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Some type of drug, or something is causing few humans to react like zombies.

Just read this news, another man in Miami told the officers "I am going to eat you"

what is happening?

On the way to the station he slammed his head against the plexiglass barrier in the patrol car, shouting to the officers: "I'm going to eat you!" Later, the 21-year-old growled and grunted like an animal, and tried to bite an officer's hand, police said, prompting them to fit him with a bite mask and leg restraints.

It says he was tested for positive for marijuana, Xanax and alcohol.

Miami police have warned of a potent new mind-altering drug called "Cloud Nine," after a snarling homeless man threatened to eat two officers a week after a grisly face-gnawing attack.

What if this trend continues and grows? Can we trust each other in the near future? Is humanity at risk , or is this some drug or something of a event that is occurring which is not related to drugs?

I mean what kind of drug , can make a human eat another human ? How is it even possible to chew someones face, with our small teeth.

My other guess could be, I know this will sound funny lol, but just to put it out there, what if aliens are taking over the human body and making the humans act this way, just a guess. Any other thought's?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

i believe, if something like a zombie epedemic happens, it will be puppets, undead, under the influence of non-human beings like bad spirits, demons, spiritual beings.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
So no reptillians?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Honestly, it’s the prescription pills those things literally rot you and turn you into a zombie…

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Threads like this remind me to buy more guns and ammo.

I wonder if our over-active imaginations have brought upon the thing we think about so often. "Just thinking it can make it real". Especially collectively.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I think this creatures are either aliens or are either given alien DNA lol , I dont know but this is insane, how can we eat our own kind, I never imagined this to occur in reality, i taught it was all in movies, but now its reality folks, we need to find the real source, if it is some sort of drug. I dont want my neighbor ringing my door bell someday and biting my head off , that would just crazy lol.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

maybe but to me sounds like an alien invasion like other threads used to talk about lol

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

It's a case of the crazies, doesn't need to be anything else, really. Stuff like thisprobably happens way more often than reported, like a lot of news, if not reported, never happened.

Don't think drugs have a play in this, a psycho is a psycho wether stoned or not.
And the allegation of " i'm going to eat you!" especially after several reported cases of actual canibalism is biased pretty much. Hear it on the news and spew it out when on drugs to make an officer react is quite possible...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

explain me the miami attack, why was that guy running naked? if this was normal, why would he eat 80 % of the other guys face. This is not normal. Imagine your self right next to what was going on in Miami and police responded late, imagine that guy was done eating the other dudes face and jumps on you. Now that will be scary right.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Are you using Zombies as a metaphor?

As I think there are plenty of real issues in this world to be worried about.
You see when you have news in this day and age, you get events that will trend. And right now, it seems we have a magnifying glass up to our problems, and that problem is drugs.

The reaction people are getting from bath salts, Oxycontin, and other Opiate type drugs are running this country into the drug.

If anything turns anyone into zombies it will be drugs. And has that not already happened? I mean how many drug addicts, homeless, and mentally unstable people do we have just in this country alone?

I know I am not suppose to talk about drugs on here... But that has to change ATS.. Drugs are a BIG issue right now. and Rather than confront our issues, it seems its okay to talk about zombies. But once you bring drugs into the mix.. Watch out you can not talk about that, as it is something that is sweep under the rug and no one is ready to deal with the truth of the matter. Drugs are ruining and killing us!! Anyone trapped in that cycle of insanity of drugs are already zombies!!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I guess I've been out of the party scene for too long.
Cloud 9?
Sounds like a bunch of crap to me.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I would have to say

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Explanation: psychotic delusion

And if some dude like that came after me I'd have knock his ass out!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Zombies? More like crazy people doing crazy sh*t on drugs.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
My apologies, it's hard to take the thread headline seriously.

Wait a minute, I've got it! We all know that there are aliens who are wise, kind, and far in advance of us. While they are very different, there are some similarities, for example vegetarianism is cool with them, as with us. They also have diseases, and remarkable organisms. They also are able to receive our broadcasts.

Here's what happened. A few aliens rejected vegetarianism. This was considered a horrible crime and sin, but the aliens, being kind, would not kill or imprison there own. They decided on exile so that the rest of society would not be contaminated. But where? That was when they started receiving broadcasts like "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer," "Night of the Living Dead," "Twilight," and so many more. Here, the aliens realized, was a planet on which people (meat) were being consumed on a regular basis. What more was needed? Their anti-vegetarians were sent off.

Unfortunately, their complex organisms couldn't stand the interstellar flight and all perished along the way. When the ships landed (see almost any ATS thread for pictures) on automatic pilot and the doors opened, the oxygen acted to stimulate their muscles, but could not bring them back to full life. They did, however, maintain their old love for meat.

WE GOT ALIEN ZOMBIES! RUN!!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
What do aliens have to do with any of this.... Blame the president or somethin

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Is new drug behind America's 'zombie apocalypse'? Police issue warning about Cloud Nine after TWO more horrifying cannibal attacks

Min-altering drug available over the counter in U.S., but banned in Britain
Police link drug to previous cannibal attack when a man ate another's face
Causes heart palpitations, nausea, hallucinations, paranoia and erratic behaviour

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Rockefellers and Baxter Laboratory IMO. This is TPTB.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

explain me the miami attack, why was that guy running naked? if this was normal, why would he eat 80 % of the other guys face. This is not normal. Imagine your self right next to what was going on in Miami and police responded late, imagine that guy was done eating the other dudes face and jumps on you. Now that will be scary right.

Do you guys actually NOT read the news articles? In all of these it states clearly these people were taking those bath salts........

In every single one of the cases , these designer drugs were involved........

I dont understand how people post stuff like this , yall clearly only read parts of articles and then jump to massive conclusions, instead of using logic and facts.........

These zombie threads are the only thing making me "zombie out"

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
No zombies .. no aliens

Demon Possession

Many say they were actualy possessed by the devil
after doing something horific ..
like this mother of a 3 yrs old child .. killed and ate the little boy
said she was possessed

The face eating man was traveling with a bible in his hands prior to the killing
growling after the officer who shot him and continu eating the poor guy
all naked .. like he was flaming from the inside

The demon possession explanation is more plausible then the alien and zombie theories
once someone come in contact with such dark entities
it always start with noise and then scratch and other troubling signs of Poltergeist
someone may have cursed him of he opened a dark portal when he played with a ouija board a long time ago

Like the bible said .. once Hell is full .. the gates(portal) of Hell will open on earth
hope it doesnt happen .. but the signs are their .. some demons are starting to possessing people
by doing that in the street in front of many witness
usualy they are very private when they hurt somone .. not until now
their goal is to bring anarchy and chaos on earth

top topics

join