It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Bible reflects Reality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I agree with some of what you said. I especially liked the bit about if someone is part of the corruption, they won't see it.

I see it like this, the slaves of his world cope with servitude by forming a delusion, a feeling called pride. You pride yourself for working for less than you are worth, so some richer guy can grow his business? What the hell? No wonder people are pissed at people on welfare. They are not stupid. If you could live for free, would you? Most say no because society shames 'lazy' people. Pay someone a fair wage, and they might be more willing to do business with you. Maybe the people on welfare are fed up with not getting paid fairly. People get pissed, like I said. Why not be pissed at the IRS that taxes you to into the ground instead? THEY'RE the ones stealing your money in the first place! But, of course, they can't take on the IRS, so they found people on entitlement programs who are poor and likely miserable living in a society that spits on them.

The Matrix was a very philosophical movie that I enjoyed, but I still get the feeling that it was the power players way of telling us politely in their own way, that we are all slaves working, ultimately, for Jewish elite bankers. They could feed the world many times over, and still never run out of money, but instead, they put up with war and violence against people including the Holocaust, against their own people. Holocaust is a ritualistic burnt sacrificial offering. Look it up. Who were these monsters sacrificing those people to? The volcano god? The fire god? I forget what I read. The Jews get a bad reputation for a few very evil people who really probably don't even practice Judiasm, so why continue to call them Jews?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
The Matrix was a very philosophical movie that I enjoyed, but I still get the feeling that it was the power players way of telling us politely in their own way, that we are all slaves working, ultimately, for Jewish elite bankers. They could feed the world many times over, and still never run out of money, but instead, they put up with war and violence against people including the Holocaust, against their own people. Holocaust is a ritualistic burnt sacrificial offering. Look it up. Who were these monsters sacrificing those people to? The volcano god? The fire god? I forget what I read. The Jews get a bad reputation for a few very evil people who really probably don't even practice Judiasm, so why continue to call them Jews?

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you." ~ Revelation 3:9

Dude, the world needs to know the truth about Israel and the Rothschild gang who call themselves Jews. My suggestion is to invest a couple of hours and watch this flick, although you'll probably get the major gist after the first couple of parts....

The Khazarian Conspiracy

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

That is an amazing series. I'm halfway done. I've heard of the protocols before and heard they were disputed. I don't know WHO wrote them, but without the faintest historical clue, born yesterday, I could figure it out pretty quickly with an analysis of world events such as those laid out in the video.

Whoever wrote them was a master manipulator, for sure. These people are skilled. It is such a shame that people allow themselves to be dominated by obvious manipulators. It's like they enjoy their bondage. It's sickening to me to think they could enjoy a life as such. It is so foreign to the mindset I've had since childhood. When I was told questionable things, I wondered and doubted them. Why doesn't everyone do the same? It's like they were born to be told what to do. Tragic. These are the same people who say that Osama attacked their freedom. What about your priest? My god, he owns your belief system! You are a slave! It's almost funny to me, how deluded they are! Wake the hell up, for your own good!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
I've heard of the protocols before and heard they were disputed. I don't know WHO wrote them, but without the faintest historical clue, born yesterday, I could figure it out pretty quickly with an analysis of world events such as those laid out in the video.

It has been said that the Protocols are a hoax. They are certainly not a hoax. The only hoax about them is that they have been attributed to Jews. They are being played out every day by the Power Elite. They are effective only as long as the Goys allow them to be.
edit on 9-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Very interesting thoughts. I also believe we have to have balance. Their is no positive without a negative. One cannot exist without the other. When I began to understand balance I began to understand that death, disease, sickness and other things that occur in the universe are all natural and a necessary part of this life cycle. Death cannot be evil. Its is necessary in order for Mother earth to maintain balance. To many living species would mean she could not support all the life. Nature always seeks balance and our part in this universe is a very small ring in a much bigger wheel. When I started to see this death became something good. Now before people start talking about mass murderers and what not I am not talking about an unnatural death just good old nature doing her thing.

I don't have much use for the bible beyond the teachings of Jesus. Much of the book has been plagiarized from works predating it in some cases as much as a 1000 years. Jesus taught that we needed no church because we had the church within us. He taught that we all have the potential and the power within us to do all the things he did. All we have to do is believe. Many religions and philosophies teach this. This is why I believe it to be detrimental to close yourself up in one religion or philosophy. Come out of the box. No one says you have to give up your belief in Christ. Just be open to other points of view and put into practice the example Jesus left for us. Accept people as they are. Do not try to change them or "save" them. Let your example or your lead change them from the inside out.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TRGreer

if balance was the key of right being, existence would b impossible
for any shape to appear real there must b a true existing reason while truth of any cant b one, so never balance of two

what u mean is the passif existence being all, which is wrong one

like existing for existence privileges or existence submissions never existence facts

when u think in truth, u should act existing more then what objective seem existing really, the concept of existence being true apply much more upon u individual conscious mean or will then to what objectively exist involving too many others things

then u know how u should act in proving plus being free, so the present existing fact u

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Pretty sure I meant what I said. This is my personal belief and I am really not trying to convert anyone. I share my experiences and learn from others. That's all. I have to admit I had some trouble understanding most of your post. Might have been a bit over my head. I like to try and keep things simple.

I don't think I ever said balance was the key. I just said it was needed. Like many things such as love and acceptance. No one thing is more important than another. They are all needed equally. In balance.
edit on 10-6-2012 by TRGreer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join