It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Law Proves All Delegates Are UNBOUND! All Delegates Must See This!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think Ron Paul is our last chance to avoid a totalitarian state where citizens are bought and sold by the big corporations that will run everything.

Also as posted above I would love to see those who don't support Paul to give real and intelligent reasons. You never know, you might change someone's mind. Insults and attacks only cause someone to stand their ground more firmly.

I also will be voting for Ron Paul as president regardless of weather he is nominated or not. My vote will not be wasted because I will be voting for the man I think is best for the job. If everyone did the same instead if just voting for whoever is nominated then maybe things wouldn't be so crooked.
edit on 5-6-2012 by mus8472 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Mitt Romney is desperate...he knows he has no real support from the American people...

He has already spent 40 MILLION DOLLARS of his OWN MONEY....in an attempt TO BUY
this election (and that does not include the money that BANKERS, CORPORATIONS, and
WALL STREET POWER BROKERS have given to him).....And it is not working

You have to consider the motives of someone willing to spend 40 MILLION DOLLARS of
THEIR OWN MONEY to secure an election that will only pay 1 MILLION DOLLARS
for FOUR YEARS worth of work...

Just to break even Romney would have to remain President for...... 160 years LMAO

The truth is simply put.......MITT ROMNEY CANNOT BUY this election....

The honest, hard-working, American people WILL NEVER GO FOR IT it

The only remaining question is.....

How far is Mitt Romney willing to go to? How much is he willing to spend?
The cheating and manipulation.....will it continue for EVERY state primary left undecided??

MITT ROMNEY, it appears, has sold his soul to
THE DEVIL.......and, it appears, the devil got the best deal...

edit on 5-6-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mus8472
I think Ron Paul is our last chance to avoid a totalitarian state where citizens are bought and sold by the big corporations that will run everything.

Also as posted above I would love to see those who don't support Paul to give real and intelligent reasons. You never know, you might change someone's mind. Insults and attacks only cause someone to stand their ground more firmly.

I also will be voting for Ron Paul as president regardless of weather he is nominated or not. My vote will not be wasted because I will be voting for the man I think is best for the job. If everyone did the same instead if just voting for whoever is nominated then maybe things wouldn't be so crooked.
edit on 5-6-2012 by mus8472 because: (no reason given)

Absolutely.....It takes courage and conviction to stand your ground and vote your conscience.

Ron Paul HAS demonstrated his courage and conviction for thirty years....the least I can do
demonstrate mine in support of him

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The only people "cheating" are the establishment retards, trying to make up rules, and convince the people that is how it's done. We have been misled and gamed for years, a lot of people find that hard to accept it seems. Yeah, it's not easy to accept that you have been living under a mountain of lies, and didn't even know it.

Time for people to wake up. We have been living a lie as americans for decades. It is time for us to tell those who think they are in charge they are mistaken. That scares a lot of people. What is right is rarely easy.
edit on Tue, 05 Jun 2012 19:06:50 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

shall intimidate, threaten, coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, or coerce any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President

Unless the GOP are threatening people what the OP posted is pointless. Grasping at straws, the Ron Paul era is in its' deaththroes, let it happen, just let it happen.

This has no bearing on delegates being bound.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

shall intimidate, threaten, coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, or coerce any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President

Unless the GOP are threatening people what the OP posted is pointless. Grasping at straws, the Ron Paul era is in its' deaththroes, let it happen, just let it happen.

This has no bearing on delegates being bound.

You don't understand the movement that has been started there is no going back for this 10% of Americans.
That being said, I must accept this round of the battle for liberty is over, when Ron Paul lost his home district to Mitt in Texas, I knew this was really over for 2012, barring an major upheaval.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
If anyone here...RP delegates, supporters, members of the I Hate Ron Paul Troll Club, Romney Neo-Cons or even interested members of ATS, have any more doubts about the rules and laws of delegates, just read this and it should be as clear as day! Black & White! No Gray Areas!!!

Ron Paul Can Win First Ballot At National Convention!

You can try to debate, argue, cry, start numerous anti-paul threads spreading your dis-info and even insult us. It just doesn't matter!

Romney has not won the nomination! Period!

See you in Tampa!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

“No person, whether acting under color of law or otherwise, shall intimidate, threaten, coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, or coerce any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, presidential elector, Member of the Senate, or Member of the House of Representatives, Delegates or Commissioners from the Territories or possessions, at any general, special, or primary election held solely or in part for the purpose of selecting or electing any such candidate." - 42 USC § 1971 - Voting Rights.

Examiner

Even the examiner is jumping on board with this law.

as the poster said above... see you in Tampa!
edit on 6/6/2012 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by Helmkat

So by backing Romney, they will not be sheeple?

Didn't say that now did I. I see this as a no win scenario for Paul if he gets the nomination.

If he wins the nomination by virtue of "party tricks" there is excellent probablity you will see Americans demand reforms of the politcal parties on a scale the likes of which has not been seen in an age. People will be outraged when the man who got 10% of the vote is suddenly the candidate of choice in a party. Democrats and Republicans could easily come together on this topic.

In the end: Paul loses

Or if the public is as hypnotized as many believe, they will support Paul but not because of what Paul stands for but because they have been conditioned to follow who is at the head of their party.

This could possibly lead to a win for Paul and lead him to the Oval office -but- it will be a hollow victory. Is a victory handed to you by zombies really a victory? Not if you are a Human with some honor and dignity.

While deep down the rabbit hole, this speculation is not out of the realm of possibility.

Is that not how all presidents get into office? At the will of the zombies?
edit on 6-6-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: xpell fail haha

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99
If anyone here...RP delegates, supporters, members of the I Hate Ron Paul Troll Club, Romney Neo-Cons or even interested members of ATS, have any more doubts about the rules and laws of delegates, just read this and it should be as clear as day! Black & White! No Gray Areas!!!

Ron Paul Can Win First Ballot At National Convention!

You can try to debate, argue, cry, start numerous anti-paul threads spreading your dis-info and even insult us. It just doesn't matter!

Romney has not won the nomination! Period!

See you in Tampa!

First, that is a blog.

Second, it is proven false.

Once on the floor, delegates are bound by the Republican National Committee's (RNC) rules (NOT any state laws), one of which is Rule 38.
“No delegate or alternate delegate shall be bound by any attempt of any state or Congressional district to impose the unit rule.”

Third, look up what the unit rule is.
See you in Tampa indeed, you won't be happy though at the results.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

I personally like RP, with a few exceptions. His foreign policy stance makes me unable to vote for him. The way some people refuse to look at facts objectively is disturbing though, I don't care who you like, deny ignorance. I don't want RP as President, but I do hope some of his message catches on.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
good news for RP.
too little too late, sadly.
RP apparently has announced he kaint win the presidency.
wonder who got to him.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Game over man, game over, America loses.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Lawyers for Ron Paul are ready to go to court regarding the fraud and bullying at the conventions. I thought this video would be a decent addition to this thread.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join