It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prayers needed for Darkhorse

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

If you spend much time here or in other places we do pray and care deeply for our fellow man and from our vantage point do all we can to spread truth to one day make a difference and to see lives spared globally. We may seem to think only locally but read the forum and you will see the connection by the common man and the world arena.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I understand but the geographic lines still exist the same as time, all manmade and not in accordance with the Divine higher order. Many of these young hopefuls join under false pretense as you well know, they do not go into war because they are in the loop of any truths over and above what you and I know, so in the end they do go to protect the rights and freedoms of our beloved country and its people and not for evil intent.

They are on the other side of the world, because our government sent them there to get involved in something we had no business meddling in under the pretenses that it was to be a "missionary" type effort. Yes they are trying to stop the oppression of women and girls and to help enable them to have equal and better rights with men but it isn't going to last. It is a fools errand because the problem is Islam so you either keep our people over there dying for other people or you bring them home. Us being in afghanistan has nothing to do with protecting american citizens and ever since that diamond/gem mine was discovered in afghanistan i seriously doubt we're still over there out of the kindness of our hearts.

If the U.S. was serious about protecting afghani citizens they would stop pussy footing around and get serious with it instead of having their heads shoved up their asses and giving that corrupt government billions of american tax payer dollars to fund their damned terrorists.
edit on 5-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Woulda been easier to just say Yeshua was given the name above all names, of those in heaven, on the earth and in the earth (the dead in the ground). He is the Lord of All.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I spend far to much time on the forum....but the point is....If a person is willing to pick up a weapon on any governments behalf...they are not then part of the solution they have become a part of the problem...by making that very choice to attack others....you have perpetuated the will of said governing body...there by, you, as an individual made the choice, therefore, you the individual will now suffer the consequence no matter how sad the outcome.
edit on 103030p://f00Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Well idealistically and in a perfect world I would have to agree with your sentiment it however falls short of the reality of war and of individuals who step up and go to war.

For many as the economy continues to decline and joblessness as well as future prospects begin to wane even further, many base their decisions on the recruiters who promise the moon if they will sign up. Promises of education, security, honor, independence and a future.

For others who have watched as their families went before them, feel it is a duty and expected if they wish to gain their respect.

There is also another darker reality that touches more on a grey area rather than black and white and far less an exceptable discussion topic...

Cannon fodder.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Preaching to the choir there buddy...

However, people dont sign up knowing where they will be sent or for what reason. It is more the fault of Military propaganda aimed at the youth and always has that is to blame by what you said.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join