It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreigners will be faced with a question of identity: Good or Bad, What do you think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I don't think its right to have to carry papers to prove who you are, that is invasion of privacy , but how do you control illegal immigration without a mass amnesty. The only way to avoid mass amnesty is to have some type of system to allow them to become Naturalized , seperate from the one that people use to do it the right way. The people who do it the right way should not be walked on by the people who are doing it the wrong way.

Something should be done about illegal immigration..

What do you think ATS? What would be your solution and opinion?

Cui Jia, He Na,Peng Yining (China Daily)

Police campaign means proper documents must be carried at all times, Cui Jia, He Na and Peng Yining report in Beijing.The 26-year-old US citizen, who has been in China since 2008, had not felt the need to register with the police before a 100-day crackdown was launched on May 15 to combat what's become known as the "three illegals". This refers to foreigners who have entered illegally, overstayed their visa or been employed without obtaining a work permit."I heard about the crackdown when I was in the US and then remembered that I hadn't registered with the local police, as required after moving to my new apartment. I really don't want to get into trouble," he said. "I know when the Chinese authorities use the term 'crackdown', they mean business."

edit on 2-6-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change

edit on 2-6-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If you come here you have to respect our laws, you can't pick and choose. If you're here illegally and get caught you pay the consequences.

new topics

join