It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Hanson - The first president of the US after the revolutionary war.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by brukernavn

ill get the link,,
its really cool how the used the rocks that heat too 110 degrees naturally,, too get the yeast too rise..,,

everything was done from a very MaGiver,,natural way,,including the staff of life,,
wheat,,
bread,
u know he broke bread,, did he cook it as well??
bet he was good at it,,
no wonder it was secret,,lol,,

be right back,,
edit on 1-6-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

www.youtube.com...#!

based on this recipe,,

ohh im 57 retired,,
the hardest thing i have EVER tried too do IS bake bread.

and im meticulous,,lol;;;

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

i case anyone is interested,,mods move if u wish.

The following is taken from the "Essene Gospel of John" as translated by Edward Szekely.
"Let the angels of God prepare your bread. Moisten your wheat, that the angels of water may enter it. Then set it in the air, that the angel of air may embrace it. And leave it from morning to evening beneath the sun, that the angel of sunshine may descend upon it. And the blessings of the three angels will soon make the germ of life to sprout in your wheat. Then crush your grain, and make thin wafers, as did your forefathers when they departed out of Egypt, the house of bondage. Put them back again beneath the sun from its appearing, and when it is risen to its highest in the heavens, turn them over on the other side that they may be embraced there also by the angel of sunshine, and leave them there until the sun sets. For the angels of water, and air and of sunshine fed and ripened the wheat in the field, and they likewise must prepare also your bread. And the same sun which, with the fire of life, made the wheat to grow and ripen, must cook your bread with the same fire. For the fire of the sun gives life to the wheat, to the bread, and to the body. But the fire of death kills the wheat, the bread, and the body. And the living angels of the living God serve only living men. For God is the God of the living, and not the God of the dead."

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Thank you so much! I know that this thread has taken a turn from where it was going, but I tried what you recommended. The bread was so moist and delicious! I took it to my grandmother and she loved it.
Had my wife not died in January, I'm sure that she would have loved this recipe, as she LOVED baking bread. Thank you so so much.

Best regards,
Brukernavn fra Norge

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
your welcome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join